Player
    Character
    Holo Okami
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 19

Need some help!

I need help understanding a few things. Why are all the websites associated with this game so messy?

but most importantly, i keep getting a message when i try to join the server i made a character on, keeps saying "this server is full. You have paid for a pay to play game you cannot play"

I have been spamming the join button for two hours.. nothing has happened?

Frustration lvl = 9001
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    They've had to cap the number of players who can be logged in at once because otherwise the Duty Finder server melts and nobody can do instanced content.

Unfortunately, MMO capacity isn't something that's easy to scale up quickly, and sales significantly surpassed expectations. So they're working on adding more capacity by early next week.

See this page on the Official Site.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Holo Okami
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 19
    sweet kk. Problem number 2 of 1976 found so far.

Why is there no sound? I had unplugged my head set then plugged it back in. Now there is no sound in game. Sound works normal with every other application....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMikey View Post
    sweet kk. Problem number 2 of 1976 found so far.

Why is there no sound? I had unplugged my head set then plugged it back in. Now there is no sound in game. Sound works normal with every other application....
    From what I understand it's a limitation of the audio tools they're using. If you switch audio devices, you have to restart the app (e.g. going from headphone jack on PC to speakers on connected TV/monitor). Sound doesn't go away for me when I just unplug and replug my headset in the same jack, so if that' happening to you it might be the way your audio device handles jacks or a bug that only shows up with some audio devices.
    (0)