Player
    Character
    Sakura Ephemera
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrinn View Post
    4 months ago is not an existing thread. It's annoying for people who actually read the threads for context to see irrelevant posts due to being old. In most forums, this is called "necroing" and is often a bannable offense.
    And the devs having responded to this is exactly why it's a nonissue.
    How are the posts "irrelevant" if this is still an issue...? Every post here is just as relevant as it was the day it was posted.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    M'kael Jin
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Billzey View Post
    How are the posts "irrelevant" if this is still an issue...? Every post here is just as relevant as it was the day it was posted.
    There is a difference between posts made out of lack of information and posts made out of ignorance. No word from devs back in August = legitimate and serious concern. Now = minor concern that has been addressed with nothing to do but to see if it's corrected in the next patch. Context.

But since you seem to think it's ok, I'll just go advise people to post in "existing" threads from now on.
    (1)
    Last edited by Lyrinn; 01-20-2014 at 05:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kaiser Dragon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    There is a difference between posts made out of lack of information and posts made out of ignorance. No word from devs back in August = legitimate and serious concern. Now = minor concern that has been addressed with nothing to do but to see if it's corrected in the next patch. Context.

But since you seem to think it's ok, I'll just go advise people to post in "existing" threads from now on.
    you clearly have too much sand stuck somewhere.

your backseat-moderation is hardly constructive, so cease it.
    (14)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CSLionheart View Post
    I didn't see a relevant forum for this topic so I'm posting it in general. It seems rather inconvenient that you are unable to register for the duty finder while your chocobo companion is summoned. I'd like to be leveling him up while I'm waiting to join a dungeon run, but with the current system I'm unable to. Even if you register for the duty finder first and then summon your chocobo, you'll be kicked from the party once it finds other members. Why not just change it so that when a party is found, your chocobo is automatically dismissed?
    You didn't search hard enough for a relevant thread, because it's been discussed to death and the devs are aware. they're working to make it possible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I agree with you, OP. It'd be great to level mine as I wait for my queue to pop but...until they implement a fix to that my chocobo will rarely be summoned.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Macka Na'vatru
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    4 months ago is not an existing thread. It's annoying for people who actually read the threads for context to see irrelevant posts due to being old. In most forums, this is called "necroing" and is often a bannable offense.
    And the devs having responded to this is exactly why it's a nonissue.
    On the first 2 pages alone there's at least 7 threads that's over 4 months old, and going by the rules of this forum he did exactly what they say post in an existing thread. Even if the the development team did address this he still have the right to discuss the issue. Which makes his reply relevant.
    (3)

Hey all,

We received a recent update from the Duty Finder lead on some of the upcoming changes to mounts and companions in upcoming patches.

We had mentioned that in a forthcoming update, we would make it possible for players to be able to summon your mount, and register for the Duty Finder, while your companion was summoned. The lead updated us that being able to ride your mount with your companion out, and have them return to you once you dismount, will be added in patch 2.2. However registering for duty with your companion summoned will be implemented after patch 2.3.

We'll continue to keep you all updated as we hear more.
    (81)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Character
    Aria Tsuki
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    100% agree
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sakura Ephemera
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Ugh. Why is this taking so long. Chocobos are literally completely useless outside of spiritbonding. Why is it taking 9 months to make content released @ game release actually useful...? I want to do the occasional FATE with my chocobo out while waiting for DF queue, but nope. I mean, we're all going to have all jobs maxed at that point anyway. Such a waste of an enjoyable game aspect. My chocobo is almost rank 10, and I won't be able to use it for anything. Hurray!
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Kluya Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Why does it always seem like the simplest of QOL fixes are a patch or more behind? I mean it's basically saying "just wait 4 more months for this feature!". There were around 3 threads today that all said "look forward to it in 2.3!"
    (16)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast