Player
    Character
    Ohmbasa Meow
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80

Chocobo & Duty Finder

If you go back and open the previous thread you'll find that he said that these changes will be implemented in 2.2, however, the ability to have your chocobo summoned and queue for the duty finder will not be implemented until after 2.3. If that's the case, then they should just wait until they have it all ready and implement it at the same time.
    (0)
    Last edited by Januzeal; 03-14-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    Januzeal Azure

Character
    Kraiden Draxenian
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Honestly, this is one of the reasons that leveling your chocobo is so annoying. Since the whole progression of the game is setup through FD or waiting in a PF group until it's full, you're stuck doing other things while you wait solo. I can't do dailies with my chocobo, because I'm also in a queue. I can't level alts through leves while using my chocobo, because I'm also in a queue.

Waiting until after 2.3 to implement a change on this is simply unacceptable.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jerbird Leone
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hey, Camate!

Thanks for the awesome news, man! Sounds awesome for chocobo leveling parties!

Speaking of chocobo leveling parties, I came to notice just recently, that when you have a chocobo out and fighting along side you, you cannot invite any new players to the party until you dismiss it and waste another gysahl green to bring it out.

Is there a way to keep your bird out and still invite new players to the party without having to constantly dismiss the bird every single time you want to invite a player? It kind of sucks having to do that every time.

Let me know what you think about it when you get the chance, and no biggie if it can't be changed!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bibi Pad
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    is this fixed yet?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brian Jones
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BiBi___ View Post
    is this fixed yet?
    No.

/10chars
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melle Robinhood
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Hey all,

We received a recent update from the Duty Finder lead on some of the upcoming changes to mounts and companions in upcoming patches.

We had mentioned that in a forthcoming update, we would make it possible for players to be able to summon your mount, and register for the Duty Finder, while your companion was summoned. The lead updated us that being able to ride your mount with your companion out, and have them return to you once you dismount, will be added in patch 2.2. However registering for duty with your companion summoned will be implemented after patch 2.3.

We'll continue to keep you all updated as we hear more.

Do we expect register for duty finder while companion sommoned in 2.4, please?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snoz Berry
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    We had mentioned that in a forthcoming update, we would make it possible for players to be able to summon your mount, and register for the Duty Finder, while your companion was summoned. However registering for duty with your companion summoned will be implemented after patch 2.3.

We'll continue to keep you all updated as we hear more.
    Any update for this issue?

Not being able to use battle chocobo while queued in the duty finder is a huge letdown. First issue that made me actually stop playing the game to try and figure out if I was doing something wrong, or they are for real with this. Finally reached level 30 and was so happy to get the battle companion, but not being able to register for duty finder at same time is soul crushing =(

Please prioritize this issue and provide an update now that 2.3, 2.4, and 2.45 have come and gone.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Desteroth Fainsbarow
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 60
    I forgot where, or if it was in a live letter, but they said they are having a very difficult time implementing this and it might never happen.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snoz Berry
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 48
    Preliminary patch 2.5 notes:
    A confirmation window will now be displayed when summoning a chocobo companion while registered for duties via the Duty Finder.
    This does not seem like progress toward using duty finder and chocobo companion simultaneously. As a mid-level player this is my #1 issue with the game currently.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mini Boss
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Is it possible to put bird companion in a unique npc slot like minions? So you can have bird summoned while still be in full team.
    (1)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast