Player
    Character
    Tyri Lockhart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by cotti View Post
    Because it is what you want, and for you, your priorities are the best and simplest.
    Hmm lets see, what's more important? Rain puddles, or being able to summon chocobo while in Duty Finder queue?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nyaanyaa Mewmew
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KupoNuts View Post
    Hmm lets see, what's more important? Rain puddles, or being able to summon chocobo while in Duty Finder queue?
    I'm sorry, but you're comparing apples to oranges here. Changing how the Duty Finder works requires adding and/or changing code; for that, you need a programmer—preferably (the) one who programmed the Duty Finder in the first place and has in-depth knowledge of the code to reduce the time needed to implement the feature and therefore the cost. Now, on the other hand, depending on how exactly their game engine works, adding those rain effects might be done by a single (or a team of) member(s) in their graphics/effects division and requires little to no programming.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vizzer Mcshiggs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    The fact that chocobo SP reset and the ability to summon them while in duty finder to me means that this should be implemented by a new programmer, because the old one should have put it in to begin with, and the fact that it will end up taking close to if not a full year after release before all this is going to happen, means they aren't concerned about how long it takes to finish their half-implemented content, so I say send the old one packing, get a younger one that will work for less and maybe the fact that his predecessor got canned will put enough fear into to do the job right the first time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Oniyoru View Post
    By the way anything about reseting Chocobo stats or being able to get more Chocobos?
    This is already planned as a housing feature. You would need a Chocobo stable in your garden for it.
    It is also planned that you can also train the chocobo that you raise yourself.
    So, if until there the Chocobo reset is still not ingame, the player can at least train a new Chocobo (if he have a house).
    (1)
    Last edited by Felis; 02-25-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tyri Lockhart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaanyaa View Post
    I'm sorry, but you're comparing apples to oranges here. Changing how the Duty Finder works requires adding and/or changing code; for that, you need a programmer—preferably (the) one who programmed the Duty Finder in the first place and has in-depth knowledge of the code to reduce the time needed to implement the feature and therefore the cost. Now, on the other hand, depending on how exactly their game engine works, adding those rain effects might be done by a single (or a team of) member(s) in their graphics/effects division and requires little to no programming.
    Totally missed the point - I'm talking about importance and priorities, not difficulty.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KupoNuts View Post
    Totally missed the point - I'm talking about importance and priorities, not difficulty.
    So you mean that it should be for the DF programming guys more important to make the DF more companion friendly instead to allow alliances to join together CT?
    Because I'm sure that the guys who are working on the DF don't work on graphic effects.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kluya Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Because if they were to do fixes every day, people like you would complain about how the servers are down daily for maintenance
    People like me? I've been playing since 1.0, and the problem themselves don't urk me that much. It's just most people aren't going to take answer like "we'll address that in 4 months" very well, they will prob drop the game by then. I shouldn't expect more on these forums, but honestly the replies some of you people give are just outright rude and obnoxious.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kluya Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by cotti View Post
    Because it is what you want, and for you, your priorities are the best and simplest.
    How was that constructive in anyway? I didn't say give me my demands now or I'll cry, but it's a bad habit they are forming where they implement a system that is abused a day or 2 afterwards. The abuse is reported, and it's followed by "well, deal with it for 3-4 months".
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluya15 View Post
    Why does it always seem like the simplest of QOL fixes are a patch or more behind? I mean it's basically saying "just wait 4 more months for this feature!". There were around 3 threads today that all said "look forward to it in 2.3!"
    Tell me about it... still waiting on a transparency slider for the chatbox... What on earth is keeping them with things like that? And having to wait until 2.3 to be able to queue for a dungeon with your chocobo out?? Ridiculous.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Frito Bandito
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluya15 View Post
    How was that constructive in anyway? I didn't say give me my demands now or I'll cry, but it's a bad habit they are forming where they implement a system that is abused a day or 2 afterwards. The abuse is reported, and it's followed by "well, deal with it for 3-4 months".
    If you look at his forum posts, you'll see that he makes an effort to be a douche in some way or another for most of them. Just ignore him, IMO.
    (2)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast