Character
    Elysia Mazda
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Billzey View Post
    Ugh. Why is this taking so long.
    Low-priority for the reason you stated. Probably also requires some tweaking of the DF and party composition systems, which are a lot more complicated than you'd think. Right now, chocobos are party members, and you get your party bonus while they are summoned (e.g. DRG will get STR bonus). That will have to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluya15 View Post
    There were around 3 threads today that all said "look forward to it in 2.3!"
    It's because 2.2 is feature-complete, so they're telling you the things that they're planning for the next major patch.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Vizzer Mcshiggs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I disapprove of any comment from them about chocobos where the completely refuse to address the resetting of SP for chocobos. At least tell us something, you have no clue when, no one can agree on how to implement, the programming is beyond the grasp of your team, anything is better than nothing.
    (7)

Player

Why does it always seem like the simplest of QOL fixes are a patch or more behind?
    Because it is what you want, and for you, your priorities are the best and simplest.
    (2)
    "Absurdity is the only reality."
    ~Frank Zappa

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Why does it always seem like the simplest of QOL fixes are a patch or more behind? I mean it's basically saying "just wait 4 more months for this feature!". There were around 3 threads today that all said "look forward to it in 2.3!"
    Because if they were to do fixes every day, people like you would complain about how the servers are down daily for maintenance
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sigmund Felsword
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I agree, the Chocobo companion, while an interesting system, is a pain in the ass and if I need to mount anywhere, travel, quest into a personal instance, the hassle makes me just not bother with him.

a feature that is a total inconvenience is no feature at all.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Vizzer Mcshiggs
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnyboy View Post
    I agree, the Chocobo companion, while an interesting system, is a pain in the ass and if I need to mount anywhere, travel, quest into a personal instance, the hassle makes me just not bother with him.

a feature that is a total inconvenience is no feature at all.
    Like many other of the features of the game, it wasn't well thought out, implemented half done, and doesn't seem to be a major priority for them to fix anytime soon, because you know we need more puddles when it rains first.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Zophia Costa
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 52
    Old thread is old.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ulath Skullsplitter
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseno4 View Post
    Old thread is old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulathskullsplitter View Post
    Still relevant....snip
    Ill just quote that since its stilllll....relevant. This threads already been through this once already. And it was brought back this time by a dev soooo......
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Kyuuzou Tachibana
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Hey all,

We received a recent update from the Duty Finder lead on some of the upcoming changes to mounts and companions in upcoming patches.

We had mentioned that in a forthcoming update, we would make it possible for players to be able to summon your mount, and register for the Duty Finder, while your companion was summoned. The lead updated us that being able to ride your mount with your companion out, and have them return to you once you dismount, will be added in patch 2.2. However registering for duty with your companion summoned will be implemented after patch 2.3.

We'll continue to keep you all updated as we hear more.
    Amazing =D
    Always I find something u post, I see good news =p
    Tamashii n Kokoro (My chocobos) say thanks.

By the way anything about reseting Chocobo stats or being able to get more Chocobos?
    (2)

That's just a Miqo'te WHM

Player
    Character
    Ivera Ivalice
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Seriously this needs to be fixed for the reasons stated by others but what I want to know is when we are going to be able to reset our chocobo stats. Someone thought it was a good idea to make that not reversible and have to put all points into one category to get the armor but not tell anyone about it until it was too late. It's not fun to be locked out of something
    (3)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast