Player
    Character
    Enveigle Eleventoes
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 46

Is There a Reason Why Dragoons Cannot Roll on Scale Armor?

Not sure if SE said anything about this or maybe it's just a bug, but I noticed tonight on my DRG I could not roll need on scale armor. Even though scale armor is basically meant for DRGs, since it's less defense than plate and more defense than leather with basically the same stats.
    It says on the armor that it's useable by LNC and DRG obviously, but only the tank could need on it. Of course he did, then he also proceeded to need on the plate that dropped for the same slots and got those also.
    It wouldn't be a huge deal, but if DRGs can't roll on scale, then we can only roll on leather, which then takes away from Monks and Bards. It just seems silly to give Tanks first dibs on two sets of armor when one is just inferior to them.
    (0)

You have my money! Now let me Play!

Player
    Character
    Rokk Hyun
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    If you are saying that a DRG couldn't roll need for an item that has the LNC/DRG description then that must be a bug, I suggest you to fill a report but with the amount of problems that they already have you should wait a bit to do so...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    You should fill out a bug report regardless of the server problems. Those are hardware related and are probably not affecting the development team tremendously (the operations team has to deal with that). Bugs should be reported as normal.
    (0)