*** PC Specs ***
    Motherboard: ASUS P6T
    CPU: Intel Core i7 920
    RAM: 12 GB DDR3
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB
    Primary HDD: Samsung SSD 840 240 GB
    Secondary HDD: Seagate SATA HDD

*** My Issue ***
    Final Fantasy XIV keeps crashing randomly is probably the best way I can phrase it. I have notice that I can play the game however in as little as 30 minutes but as long as 3.5 hours my entire system will just reboot. I will see the POST screen and boot to the windows welcome screen. It also seems that once it does happen the frequency for it happening again within the next 30 minutes seems rather high. I have not had any issues prior to installing FFXIV I was able to run Star Wars The Old Republic just fine. Maybe FFXIV is pushing the video card a bit harder to the point where it crashes?

*** What I have Tried ***
    The latest official driver I had installed was 320.49 that's when I noticed the issue. I did not see any older drivers on the website so I tried 326.80 (BETA) and 326.19 (BETA/Current).

The event viewer was showing an error for "NvStreamSvc" so follwing this "http://www.windowsvc.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=windowsvc&wr_id=69930" I have removed the NVIDIA Streamer Service. The event seems to have passed.

A co-worker seems to think the video memory could be bad. Is there anyone to check this?

This is a very frustrating issue so I'm reaching out for some guidance. ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoyomi Yomi
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 34
    A solution to this issue has been discovered. First I forgot to include the existence of a third hard drive 500 GB SATA HDD that once unplugged from the system no longer causes the system from rebooting. The power supply (P/S) is a 680 Watt so I would think it would be able to handle it. I have been running the game just fine for a few weeks now with no issues since then.

** Marked as solution **
    (0)