Player
    Character
    Zara Diaspora
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 63

Veteran Rewards

I tried using the search function but maybe I didn't see it. I was curious about Veteran Rewards for the Mog Station. I wanted to know about if you can pre-subscribe for a year or X amount of time and get the rewards now or does it just add up month by month? I don't mind paying for the 90 / 180 / etc..but not going to continue searching if it's not up.
    (0)

Character
    Tikara Mikani
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Good question... i went to pay for 180 days and it charged me $0 <.< i didnt get my items in game yet though, i kinda feel that the $0 charge is the problem lol...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    If you pay for 90 days, you get everything up to 90 days... once you actually PAY. With a sub, you don't actually pay anything until your FREE time is up. The only way to get those things RIGHT now, is to use Game Cards. Otherwise you have to wait for your sub to actually start.
    (5)

4. 08-28-2013 11:21 PM
    Reason
    Answered the wrong question

Player
    Character
    Crimen Vereor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Yep, once the free trial is over you'll be charged and get the rewards!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kendall Lawliet
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Well, the next logical question is this:

Are there any game time cards available for NA? I've looked everywhere but can only find EU game time cards; I assume these will not work with NA accounts.

Kind of lackluster to subscribe for 90 days once the vet rewards have been around for a while; for many the excitement of these quickly fades after they get used to having them around. *shrugs*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyriea Nova
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a 30 day time card in EU? Purchased a 60 day time card from my local Game store but they didn't sell 90 or 30 day time cards at all. Don't mean to hijack the topic just didn't think it was worth making a whole new thread!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krystalan Deathgiver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    In NA you can't use game cards either yet to obtain veteran rewards, as they don't actually give you game time, they add crysta to your account that you then pay for your game time with. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

During the Free Trial period, users won't be able to submit payments via credit card or Square Enix Crysta. Even if you set up a subscription, no payment will be processed until after the Free Trial period ends.

When that period is over, you will then be charged for the length of time you've set up and will receive the corresponding Veteran Rewards via the in-game Moogle Delivery Service.

The reason some users already have these items is due to placing time on their accounts through the redemption of game time cards. Please note that these function differently from region to region and the North American Ultimate Game Card is used to add Square Enix Crysta directly to your account instead of adding varying lengths of time.
    (2)
    Last edited by Deathgiver; 08-29-2013 at 03:27 AM. Reason: added source

Player
    Character
    Blazer Willz
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    If you pay for 90 days, you get everything up to 90 days... once you actually PAY. With a sub, you don't actually pay anything until your FREE time is up. The only way to get those things RIGHT now, is to use Game Cards. Otherwise you have to wait for your sub to actually start.
    But the NA game cards don't give you time they give you crystal, meaning you still have to wait for your initial free trial to end before receiving rewards, correct?
    (0)
    Craigslist Time Linkshell

Cactuar Server

Player
    Character
    Kendall Lawliet
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgiver View Post
    In NA you can't use game cards either yet to obtain veteran rewards, as they don't actually give you game time, they add crysta to your account that you then pay for your game time with. Source
    Thank you for finding this, I've been looking everywhere and somehow missed it.

That's bad news .The items won't be exciting by then, since I'll have been exposed to them quite a bit.

Good to know for sure, though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aldermian Donso
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Bummer. Was excited to get them today but like mentioned was charged 0 and next charge is on Sept 29th.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast