The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue in “The Diadem” wherein all members of a pre-formed party may be unable to enter properly.
*Regarding the separate issue in which only certain party members cannot enter properly, it has been confirmed and is still under continued investigation.
* As a temporary countermeasure, the time the next airship exploratory mission will be available for the ship which was used to enter “The Diadem” from your Company Workshop’s Flight Control Panel has been changed from 20min to 5min.
- An issue wherein you will be unable to summon your retainer if you queue and enter a duty with your retainer still summoned.
* For players who were unable to summon their retainer, this fix allows you to summon them again.
*There was also a related issue in which the purchase would fail when trying to purchase items that were put up for sale in the marketplace by the retainer who was unable to be summoned, but this issue has also been fixed.
- A rare issue in “The Diadem” wherein the time limit may expire almost immediately upon entering.
- An issue in “The Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard)” wherein players may be unable to progress.
- An issue wherein characters designated as a housemate may not be able to teleport to the house properly.
- An issue wherein field servers may crash under certain conditions.
- An issue with the Vanu Vanu Beast Tribe Quests wherein, when a player's reputation with the Vanu Vanu ranks up and additional bonus quests become available to the player, quests that have already been completed and cannot be accepted again on the same day become selected.
* To address this issue, we have made changes to the Vanu Vanu Beast Tribe Quests system so that only newly added quests will be candidates for bonus quests. With this, all players who have ranked up on the same day will be able to accept the same number of quests.