Player
    Character
    Alice Kazue
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Useful Healing Macros

Post your macros that you use for your healer. The ones i use the most are the following

Macro 1

/ac "Cure" <me>
    Macro 2

/ac "Cure" <2>
    Macro 3

/ac "Cure" <3>
    Macro 4

/ac "Cure" <4>
    With these 4 on my skill bar, i never have to click on someone's name in the party. Just click the macro and the person who is assigned to that party slot will get the heal. This is great so you can keep watch of your sleep target and maintain your heals as well. You can also do the same with all 4 for Cure II as well. The draw back is, it takes up 4 slots on your skill bar. I would only recommend this if you have a hard time playing on the PS3 or are new to healing.

Feel free to post and share your healing macros and spread the love
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Sasha Quinn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    You can also use mouseover macros, with the <mo> (Example: /action "Cure" <mo>)
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Alice Kazue
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift_Blade View Post
    Yup and this can also be easier for PC players. PS3 sure but that damn mouse feature is so slow
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sharne Nightingale
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalmephisto View Post
    Yup and this can also be easier for PC players. PS3 sure but that damn mouse feature is so slow
    I use the Cure ones on the PC but I have to say that you actually don't need macros on the PS3 to be an effective healer. I find it much easier and quicker to heal using the PS3 than I do on my PC. Typically I will select the main tank as my main target, then if anyone else needs a heal during a fight (which they inevitably do) I simply use the up and down to select them from the list and cast the appropriate heal and because I have the main tank as the main target, I then don't have to move back down to him/her/.

SE have done an amazing job of giving us a good PS3 UI for healers it has to be said, however it also has to be said, its certainly not as good as the PC when you are helping kill trash mobs or soloing when it comes to targeting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Randgrid Blomqvist
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharne View Post
    SE have done an amazing job of giving us a good PS3 UI for healers it has to be said, however it also has to be said, its certainly not as good as the PC when you are helping kill trash mobs or soloing when it comes to targeting.
    I play with a PS3 controller on PC and I suggest turning on target filters in the configuration menu. Play around with it and see what tickles your fancy, they are customizable.

I like using the "Enemies" filter for fates and soloing. I also set up L1+(Square) as a custom filter to ignore everything except NPCs; it's great for targeting quest NPCs or other points of interest surrounded by players.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jijinima Rerenima
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 3
    Oh my I never knew that!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    This, also with Stoneskin, and Esuna. In additon, a Swift Cast Raise macro is a must for any Hard Mode Primals:

/action "Swift Cast" <me>
    /wait 2
    /action "Raise" <t>
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dragonfly Seksparade
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayoc View Post
    This, also with Stoneskin, and Esuna. In additon, a Swift Cast Raise macro is a must for any Hard Mode Primals:
    /action "Swift Cast" <me>
    /wait 2
    /action "Raise" <t>
    You don't need or want the wait command. Swift cast should be off GCD (otherwise whats the point of it?) and it has a long cooldown time so just pushing the macro button twice will execute an instant raise if you remove the wait command.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Yoruichi Shihon
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Mouseover Macros have the be best for healing!!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aura Ai
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Thank you!! the <mo> is amazing! having to click everyone was proving a pain =p
    (4)

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast