Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    M'lady Morgase
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    I know this may sound like a really dumb question but can someone explain the difference between MO healing and Click healing? I've never played any of the FF games and this is a bit different for me. Thank you for the macros as well. I was wondering how they worked. I used them in Aion and just loved them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Magnus Dragehjerte
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jills View Post
    I know this may sound like a really dumb question but can someone explain the difference between MO healing and Click healing? I've never played any of the FF games and this is a bit different for me. Thank you for the macros as well. I was wondering how they worked. I used them in Aion and just loved them.
    Mouseover allows you to hover your mouse arrow over a player/raid frames to use the ability (cure for example) instead of actually targeting the person then using cure. its used alot in wow and rift imo..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    X'fei Tia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    If I want to use a macro that heals the tank when his/her HP is at let's say 52% of his max how do I write that macro?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wet Kitty
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Guys i must thank you for the Macros, the MO is so awesome. However i also need my heal without the MO macro since sometimes they run across the map and its hard to 'catch' them with the mouse..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Magnus Dragehjerte
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlol View Post
    Guys i must thank you for the Macros, the MO is so awesome. However i also need my heal without the MO macro since sometimes they run across the map and its hard to 'catch' them with the mouse..
    If you cant "catch" them with your mouse and they are in your party, just use the mouseover on the party frames (the HUD frame for party members) works as well =)))
    (3)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Vhayne View Post
    Maybe i'm mis-understanding your intention here; Can't we always use up/down d-pad to cycle through party members?
    [/url]

I haven't played ffxiv in probably 2 years so alot has changed. But when I hit up down it goes between me and my pet (haven't been in a party yet) I would assume it also goes through party. But let me know if i'm wrong cause i'm not sure exactly how this works yet since I haven't had to target a party member, If i'm fighting and i use heal will it give me the option to choose who to heal w/o a macro or will it just heal what i'm fighting. If that's the case (that it just heals who i'm fighting) the <st> macro in ffxi made it so /heal <st> when you click it the arrow pops up and you can just scroll up and down through party list and heal that way. Is this how heals work automatically? I plan on starting a healing class tonight so I guess i'll find out. Probably just made everything more confusing sorry

ty for the link
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kyomi Dreamweaver
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 63
    Probably my fav so far

/micon Repose
    /bt
    /ac "Fluid Aura" <t>
    /wait 2
    /ac "Repose" <t>

I haven't figured out a proper healing stance one with my damage spells though.
    Just can't get it to work like I want it to.

Also it sadly doesn't work to combine wait with echo messages :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Kyomih; 09-02-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Player
    Character
    Uste Dapaya
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Hey guys, can anybody tell me how can i write mouseover macro for Cure II spell?? Game system doesn't want to execute macro: /ac Cure II <mo>
    Thanks in advance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isula Furlisan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 54
    /ac "Cure II" <mo>
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Galvinisti Elcanari
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 33

Thx all for posting!

I started healing in Rift after always Dps'ing and grew to love it. I am getting by with the F1 - F4 Keys atm but I can see as I am needing to move more in dungeons, I need to get working on some macros. .This thread will be a huge help! Servers are down (again), so I figured I would get working on it!! Thanks all!
    (1)
    "Never trouble Trouble until Trouble troubles you!"

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast