Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Zeck Light
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    is there any macro for healer like auto cast and auto heal when solo leveling?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Exo Zone
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by eviljellydonuts View Post

And once I get Repose I will be setting up a macro to tell the party I a sleeping a target, and mark the target ^^
    Good Healing All!
    I just FINALLY worked out a "Repose" Macro that I am happy with. I run with my Guildmates a lot but this can help with random groups as well. Let's assume that your Tank is Marking Targets for the group.

/target <Bind1>
    /em put <t> to Sleep!
    /ac "Repose" <t>
    /wait 28
    /em looks worried.... The Enemy is waking up!

Now I tried to use <t> instead of "The ENEMY is waking up" but of course 28seconds later you are most likely healing the Tank. Also if you are setting up the Marks yourself you may tweak this one a bit.

/marking bind1
    /wait 2
    /ac "Repose" <t>
    /em put <t> to Sleep!
    /wait 28
    /em looks worried.... The Enemy is waking up!

This is all I have figured out so far. I like targets Marked so everyone knows who they should be attacking or not. Hope you have luck with your "Repose" Macro!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Chiyo Kurai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 35
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFarron View Post
    I set the mouseover macro as follows:
    /ac Cure <mo>
    /ac Cure <tt>
    /ac Cure <me>
    I wanted to use such a macro but there are two things which are really annoying.

First: Whatever you want to heal you always get error-messages in the chat saying that targeting for one of the commands is wrong (can't remember exact wording).

Second: If you want to heal a mouseover target, the cast starts but at the same time, there is an error message in the center of the screen saying something like "already casting" (can't remember exact wording).

I think these two error occur because the game tries to execute all three commands regardless of your target, global cooldown or if you are already casting. So <mo>-cast starts but at the same time the game tries to also cast <tt> which fails because you are already casting the <mo>. You can deactivate the chat-error but I didn't find a way to disable the error in the center of the screen which is annoying me the most.

So at the moment I just stick with a one-command macro with <mo> targeting to avoid these annoying error messages.
    (0)
    Last edited by Chiyasa; 08-30-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: stupid 1000 character limit -.-'

Player
    Character
    Narengawa Ejinn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Hello everyone! Thanks for this nice compilation so far. I tried the <mo> healing but I have the feeling that this is just not my thing. But I have the problem that it's really hard for me to use the F buttons to select my party members. I don't want to put like 4 marcos so I have one button per party member, so maybe you guys have another idea what I could do to select my party members? I would love to be ale to select them with the help of my mouse wheel. ;___; That would be so helpful. I love the Scholar as a job but I feel like I might not be able to use the full potential with using F buttons and that annoys me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alistair Adfectus
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    @ Chiyasa

Yeah the chat errors are a bit annoying, although I never get a message in the center of the screen. You're probably pushing it before your global cooldown is up.
    I will likely make separate macros once my Naga comes in. I hate keyboard hotkeys so kind of stockpiled some macros into each other, feels like FF12 gambits xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alice Kazue
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFarron View Post
    @ Chiyasa

Yeah the chat errors are a bit annoying, although I never get a message in the center of the screen. You're probably pushing it before your global cooldown is up.
    I will likely make separate macros once my Naga comes in. I hate keyboard hotkeys so kind of stockpiled some macros into each other, feels like FF12 gambits xD
    You can disable the error message in the chat filters.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Aylaine Gray
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Is there a way to add GCD indicator to macros? Not knopwing when I can cast the next cure is pretty annoying.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akheron Killswift
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    Great, thanks for these!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Absinthe Wormwood
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Arale View Post
    Is there a way to add GCD indicator to macros? Not knopwing when I can cast the next cure is pretty annoying.
    Just add:

/micon Cure

(or "Cure II" if using that) to the top of the macro and then it'll display the GCD spinner the same as the normal spell does.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Alice Kazue
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Glad to see some awesome healers supporting my thread. You guy's rock.
    (2)

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast