Player
    Character
    Sentinel Guardian
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Game subscription issues

Ok, so I was in Phase 4 of the beta and I bought the EA from SE online, when I did so, I only got Emailed a EA key and even though at the official SE website, I see FF14 registered, on the SE account management site (where I am trying to get my one time password mobile app registered), it only lists a temp FF14 account that is due to expire in 3 days. I don't have a retail key to register the full game, my Email never had the retail key, all I had was an Early access key.

Am I doing something wrong? do I have to call SE and find out what my retail key is?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Relix Adelphus
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Whoever you purchased the game from, I would contact them and let them know you have not received the key. If you purchased from SE online store then check www.findmyorder.com and see if you can locate the key in there.

I hope that helps!
    (0)

Character
    Kayo Vedo
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Relix View Post
    Whoever you purchased the game from, I would contact them and let them know you have not received the key. If you purchased from SE online store then check www.findmyorder.com and see if you can locate the key in there.

I hope that helps!
    This. Worked for me at least.

I didnt get the email until just now but thankfully I read somewhere to just check the findmyorder.com thing and there it was. Hard to miss, there is another code there as well, not sure wtf it was but the 20 digit key was there. Put it in, gave me my items and I was finally able to setup the one time password thing.

Even figured out a way to spam the login much faster and helped me get in with about 10 minutes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sentinel Guardian
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Relix View Post

I hope that helps!
    It worked! thank you very much!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elvynd Windtalon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Hey, I am encountering the same issue as well, and as my physical copy of the game has not been delivered yet... Does anyone know for people who have ordered their physical copy, they will have to wait for them to start their subscription? Thanks!
    (0)