Player
    Character
    Haru Miaru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60

How can i pay for 90 days and get the mount

I see people running around all over the place who has paid for 90 days and gained the mount. Whenever I try and do this using the mog station it says the amount to be collected is 0 and the service doesn't update.

Do i need to buy a pre-paid card or something to have this work? The cards are more expensive than the legacy price however, or does it just give you more time?

Thanks,
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Flook O'gene
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    You can go to the mog station site (don't have the link handy, just google it) and set up a subscription through it on your account. By the way, if you are referring to the Couerl mount, that is gained through the Collector's Edition purchase, not veteran rewards.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Silver Darkmoon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I believe that a digital upgrade to the collectors edition will be offered in the near future, and that would get you the mount.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dante Vigilante
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 43
    as mentioned below:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

During the Free Trial period, users won't be able to submit payments via credit card or Square Enix Crysta. Even if you set up a subscription, no payment will be processed until after the Free Trial period ends.

When that period is over, you will then be charged for the length of time you've set up and will receive the corresponding Veteran Rewards via the in-game Moogle Delivery Service.

The reason some users already have these items is due to placing time on their accounts through the redemption of game time cards. Please note that these function differently from region to region and the North American Ultimate Game Card is used to add Square Enix Crysta directly to your account instead of adding varying lengths of time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Haru Miaru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Thanks Ayden that explains it.. guess i have to wait out my free period first
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    The only way to get them right now, is by paying with Game Cards.
    (0)