Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85

Please retain content difficulty modes even after nerfs.

As the title suggests, i'm hoping that after content becomes obsolete and outdated, rather than just adding "boosts" and making content much easier to complete, they still at least leave the original difficulty in game.

One of the things that I really disliked in FFXI was that CoP was pretty much ruined after all the nerfs to the content. The original CoP was a pain in the ass, but it was fun enough that it felt like an accomplishment.

I understand that not everyone has the same outlook on difficulty, but I would like them to at least leave the original difficulty in place for those who want to experience it the way it was originally intended. Those who don't can choose an easier option, or even the boost to make the content easier.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Seth Nightroad
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I am finding all the current content way too easy. Only on dungeon 5, but damn, its all mindless running leaving corpses in our wake. Nothing has need tactics or crowd control as all. Just smack it with a stick until its dead, ignoring everything else. Not even having to try, things just die. It's bad when me as the healer is charging ahead and engaging enemies/bosses with not a care in the world.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hidden Dragon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth_03 View Post
    I am finding all the current content way too easy. Only on dungeon 5, but damn, its all mindless running leaving corpses in our wake. Nothing has need tactics or crowd control as all. Just smack it with a stick until its dead, ignoring everything else. Not even having to try, things just die. It's bad when me as the healer is charging ahead and engaging enemies/bosses with not a care in the world.
    that's toto-rak right? you're VERY early on, teamwork becomes essential later on
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naami Nyree
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Wait until Sunken Temple of Qarn, you will change your mind completely
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vikar Valbrand
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 36
    Hell I can't even get by Titan right now cause no moves out of landslide.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chocolate Chip
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    ^Wait til you see hard mode Titan.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tirion Crey
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 86
    Wait for Amdapor Keep...Sunken Temple of Quarn is not hard, it's just annoying. Amdapor Keep actually requires gear and skill
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Papa Steel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    As others have stated, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    (0)