Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Laduca Tigg
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    What is the level requirements? I just got the CE upgrade and got the Coeurl mount.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spawnie Lionheart
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Laduca View Post
    What is the level requirements? I just got the CE upgrade and got the Coeurl mount.
    pretty sure grand companies unlocks after ifrit dungeon u have a few quests to do after that then choose ur grand company n u get quest for the choco :3
    (0)

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Syamic View Post
    I don't recall seeing a quest to join a Grand Company where/how can i get this and is there a level requiment.
    You're about there. At level 20, you will be doing the "Bowls of Ember." That be Ifrit.
    After that, you will be talking the 7Scion's and then do shit and then you may pick your GC!
    They will be standing next to Minfilia. You basically need to keep truckin' the main storyline.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zinovia Siderius
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    The thing to remember about this game is EVERYTHING is unlocked through a quest. If you don't have access to something either you need to move your main story quest forward or you need to move your class quest forward. But the quest level for certain things I can remember off the top of my head are as follows:

LvL 10: Able to pick up crafting and alternative classes (through class quest) - Chocobo Porter Unlock (through main story) - Duty Finder/Guildquests/Levequests (through their respective quests, e.g. in Horizon if questing near Ul'dah)
    Lvl 15: Regular dungeons (required to be completed to move the story forward) - Class special ability unlock (class quest) - airship travel (main story)
    Lvl 20: Mount unlock (through main story/quest), Pick your grand Company (through main story)
    Lvl 25: Ability to create a Free Company
    Lvl 30: Able to select a Job (Black Mage, Scholar, Warrior, etc) (Through class quest, has other requirements)

There are a bunch of little things that also unlock as you go through the earlier levels like Recommended List (shows nearby quests, hunting log etc), inns, your hunting log, minions. I don't remember the exact levels for these things but they unlock as you go.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2