Player
    Character
    Murakumo Bloodedge
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

More quests involving the G-Warrior please

After finishing 'The Sorrow of Werlyt' storyline, I really want to have more quests involving the G-Warrior. The storyline was well written and concluded well but I would like to take the G-Warrior further beyond the story.

Maybe we could have a quest where we hop on the G-Warrior and fight a giant Kaiju or Mecha. It would be pretty cool to have it be customizable too.

We could even have those who finished 'The Sorrow of Werlyt' get an optional cutscene choice in the main scenario where we hop onto the G-Warrior instead of a Dragon or something.

I just want to continue the adventure with my very own Gundam!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Our own little King Gainer is pretty cool and I'd also like more missions/levels with them ~
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    They mentioned they had "something else" planned for it.

I personally wouldn't mind a new Rival Wings mode that uses assorted Garlond Ironworks magitek instead of gobbie mechs; perhaps including designs based on those of the Weapons they took into their custody.

Having a bunch of anti-primal weaponry handy would be helpful given the current crisis.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Olinara Lithorod
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 82
    The concept is very cool, but if they bring it back I hope they don't gate content behind it again.
    (1)