Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    S'ylvy Shenn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Accidentally hitting my sprint button while tanking the last boss in Cutter's Cry, luckily i had enough aggro to keep the boss on me, suffice it to say my sprint button is being moved from my mouse button keybind from now on.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kal El
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Connecting to the wrong wifi on my break at work and having to walk down 2 flights of stairs with my laptop to get better signal while tanking Toto boss.

Surprisingly enough the Logitech G600 is great on the move >.>
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Merida Fairwind
    World
    Alexander
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 31
    I don't know if it would be considered a derp since it wasn't me that done it, but I was in Halatali with my friend who is an archer that kept taking aggro from me cause I was quite sleepy at the time >,>
    So the Thaum decided that he should tank, cause obviously an archer tank is the best idea in the world. My friend takes it seriously, runs up to a bomb and starts taking aggro on it, only to be swiftly insta-killed by its detonate .
    (5)
    10,000 noodles *-,*

Player
    Character
    Aria Jade
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    forgetting to keep my gear repaired and updated to my level. I was a 28GLD going through Thousand Maw for the first time wondering why im struggling. Found out I was still using Level 15 gear and some were at 1% durability. oops!

Changed to proper level gear and suddenly the game was too easy..lol
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Alek Sol
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    So my most recent one.. Sprint prior to boss pulls are always fun.. I had to change the bind lol..
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Talel Se'luna
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 20
    ONe of my derps - flashing with no healer around. Whoops.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Hero Escutch
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I had no trouble tanking Sastasha, but as I went along the progressive dungeons, everything became trickier.

My big screw up was Ifrit for the first time. I treated it like any other dungeon run, bad idea. Next thing I know, I'm running around a bit trying to figure out where to hold him at. Struggled to keep hate when the healer used the limit break. We technically won on the third try but healer was dead and I die 1 second before the final blow was landed. So yeah, got a lot to work on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Twerp Twerkleson
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    I am constantly running around with broken low level gear on. Lol. What can I say? I'm a cheap bastard. I don't like spending money on gear I'm going to level out of in an hour. Besides, healers gotta heal right? Nothing keeps them on their toes like a glass tank.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Sqwall Lionheart
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Did a 25 guild hest thinking I had all my skills from 31 PLD.
    No sword oath
    No shield swipe

Spent most the fight standing still spaming sword oath thinking it was lag waiting to catch up

...and spamming shield swipe wondering why it wasn't procing cause I know for fact I had a few blocks...

Healer spammed Cure...I lost agro...party lost healer....healer rage quit....*sigh*
    (2)

Player
    Had one the other night the healer marked the enemies but several times thought I had targeted the marked enemy but nope wrong one.
    (0)

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast