Player
    Character
    Kyra Narese
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70

New Archer Skill Animations

Anyone noticed the new Archer skill animations? Bloodletter looks epic now. by far my favorite.
    (0)

Player

I think Bloodletter is the only Archer animation that has changed. Well, besides punching I guess. Bloodletter does look really good now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pandora Vainglory
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Scape View Post
    I think Bloodletter is the only Archer animation that has changed. Well, besides punching I guess. Bloodletter does look really good now.
    It's sad cause the punch animation looks like a weak child upset that you took his ball. At least make my huge-ass Highlander Hyur hit like a man.
    (0)

Player

@Kyra I have some nice screenshot of using the newer Bloodletter =)
    @Belial did u checkout the Thrm auto-attack LOL it does more damage auto-attacking then using PoisonDart or w.e its called XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayame Kagane
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Oh yea Bloodletter now is my absolute favourite because of that, i love how the impact of energy pushes my char to the side. Really intense! Also the sound of it really fit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eith E'las
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I hit a wall at R45 where I stopped leveling as there was nothing else to look forward to. (no gear no new skills) but with the new Bloodletter, I have renewed motivation to get some SP under my belt.

I really like the tension in the draw right before the shot is launch. <3. Reminds me of FFXI weaponskills (SIDEWINDER!!!) where the animations you can almost feel the impact of the shots.
    (0)