Page 160 of 230 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2295
    Player
    Character
    Liliath Sunreaver
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Macro needs to be smarter.

/ac X
    /ax Y

now runs X then Y but if you run another macro or the same one before it finishes, you never know which action will be triggered. Implement branch function to prevent this. Like

/ac Y; X

will now run X or Y once triggered and finishes right there while X has more priority.

No more mouse over heal macro hiccups, Ruin I instead of Ruin II problems.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sigmund Felsword
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniolaut View Post
    Please address the forced Crystal Tower drops.

Everyone in my party left the instance and i was forced to obtain a Dragoon body piece. I do not want to gear my DRG because i never use it pretty much for anything. This week i wanted to farm CT for either MNK feet or Healer body.. i did not under any circumstance want this DRG body. I saw the stats and they looked nice and i was looking at the gear, in that time boom my entire party left and i got stuck with this body piece.

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS THANK YOU

also.. why are you guys are turning this into a wish list post
    What do you mean? IF everyone leaves and you don't roll you automatically receive it instead of it auto passing? I have never had this problem EVER in any dungeon int he game.
    (0)

Character
    Kickle Cubicle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniolaut View Post
    i did not under any circumstance want this DRG body.
    Then why didn't you pass on it? You can still look at the thing while it's in the loot pool even after you pass.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luciero Darkwing
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    In pvp tie your hotbar to your item set instead of your class/job so that when you switch to PvP gear you also get your pvp skills on your hotbar.
    (2)

Player

Know what would be GREAT!?!

Would be totally awesome if when you were in your armoury chest and was on say LTW things like hero's belt (basically items the class you have currently equipped can repair) were lit up.

Its a major pain right now trying to find the items my class can repair when they are all darkened out.

please consider this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eekiki View Post
    Then why didn't you pass on it? You can still look at the thing while it's in the loot pool even after you pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnyboy View Post
    What do you mean? IF everyone leaves and you don't roll you automatically receive it instead of it auto passing? I have never had this problem EVER in any dungeon int he game.
    I was in crystal tower yeah? Just beat the final boss right? the loot list was up.. and i was looking at the gear.. in that time my entire party left the instance and i didnt press any lot buttons yet and it forced the loot into my armoury chest. I didnt know i had to press pass ASAP or else this would happen.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniolaut; 01-03-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Loki Ragnarok
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Please allow us to dye all gear so we don't all look similar and my main reason for posting this is cause I don't want to spend my myth allagan to wear that pink bard item level 90 shirt.

Please add higher level darklight gear then item level 70 and looks different soon or by patch 2.2

Please add a tackle box that holds our fishing bait and a materia chest that just holds materia and give us more companions to choose from then a chocobo.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Revii Lagoon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    A refresh button for the party finder feature would be nice, that way you don't have to close and reopen the window to refresh it.
    (1)

Character
    Kickle Cubicle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ReviiLagoon View Post
    A refresh button for the party finder feature would be nice, that way you don't have to close and reopen the window to refresh it.
    So much yes. The same goes for the player search.

Also, could we get a little bit more info on how the duty roulette decides which role gets the bonus, and how often it does whatever query it does to determine that?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fey Darkwalker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'd like to see overflow Mythology converted into Philosophy. Seems to add insult to injury being capped in the first place only to watch hundreds of points go the way of the dodo on a weekly basis.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    G'intana Fhey
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but I'd like to see (or hear, rather) different sound effects when walking on plate boots. They sound like regular shoes right now, which is a bit odd.
    (2)

Page 160 of 230 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 ... LastLast