Page 111 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2294
    Player
    Character
    Nyx Erebos
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    For those who play on the gamepad, possibly allow an option in the system (kind of like legacy camera) to choose to be able to place aoe abilities such as freeze, shadowflare, and even pet placement with the mouse. (Not just with the fixed position in gamepad mode by moving the camera). Having to reposition your camera to place any of these abilities is very dangerous, especially when dodging moves from monsters.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Juran Hemlock
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Naunet View Post
    Camate, can you please pass on my desperate pleas for the team to reconsider the importance of the chat background transparency slider? I don't think you realize how much physical distress the mostly transparent chat box is causing some of us. I can't read chat unless it's night time or I'm in a dark, shadowy cave. Brushing this off as non-important is extremely disheartening to those of us experiencing very real problems due to its design.
    While being able to adjust the transparency of the chat box would be great, I really don't think it's nearly as grave a situation as you are making it out to be. Either something is very wrong with your eyes, or you need to adjust your monitor, because neither I nor anyone I know playing the game has any issue reading the chat box at all.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Pendragon View Post
    They already said they were working on this.
    They also said it wasn't a top priority in their UI tweaks and not something that'd be up for 2.1. However, this is something that causes me and others physical pain. It damn well better be a top priority for UI design.

Quote Originally Posted by Juran View Post
    Either something is very wrong with your eyes
    Yes, thank you for pointing out my disability. I'm sorry I can't see fine details as well as many players (especially when those details - the lettering in the chat box - are obscured by even more varied color details in the background that are not that distinguished in palette than the colors options for the chat), but that doesn't mean I should have to suffer through near-migraines just to read the chat box.
    (4)
    Last edited by Naunet; 11-02-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    "Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunderstorm; and these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Player
    Character
    Ifervan Empyrean
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Not sure if anyone has suggested having all the bags open at once to make organizing easier. Just a button for this who wish to see all bags. To To clarify, not an option to open all bags on retainers and person just one at each storage to see all spaces. Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi'a Felihzeh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    For those who play on the gamepad, possibly allow an option in the system (kind of like legacy camera) to choose to be able to place aoe abilities such as freeze, shadowflare, and even pet placement with the mouse. (Not just with the fixed position in gamepad mode by moving the camera). Having to reposition your camera to place any of these abilities is very dangerous, especially when dodging moves from monsters.
    I have tested it right now.
    If you have gamepad mode on, than you can't move the circle with a real (PC) mouse without moving also the camera. But if you switch with your gamepad in the Gamepad/Mouse mode (L1+R3), then you can move it with the right analogstick without that you move the camera. L2 work then as the left mouse button.
    (0)
    Last edited by Felis; 11-02-2013 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipa View Post
    A little map would be nice when trying to teleport or use an aetheryte. Specialy with the in-city teleport system.
    Greetings,

While it will be after patch 2.2, we will be making it easier to see where you are teleporting to by displaying a map next to the teleport window.
    (60)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Taja Shin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

While it will be after patch 2.2, we will be making it easier to see where you are teleporting to by displaying a map next to the teleport window.
    I'm curious what changed; this feature was originally advertised for beta phase 4. Complete radio silence from the devs until now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's coming, but the total change in plans on this one without any acknowledgement has been pretty weird.
    (10)

Character
    Kiki Eekiki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    Greetings,

Oh my GOSH thank you!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I'm torn between happiness and "not until after 2.2" frustration. D: Why must you rip me in half so, SE?
    (4)
    "Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunderstorm; and these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I'm curious what changed; this feature was originally advertised for beta phase 4. Complete radio silence from the devs until now.
    Proof of this? This Camate post is the first ive heard of such an idea.
    (0)

Page 111 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast