Page 110 of 230 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2295
    Player
    Pizzeria Mafia New York Style Fuhgeddaboudit
    Character
    Phafi Flailspike
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Can a more open controller button config be added, allowing the use of any key for any option including having an option for a button being a blank slot and actions not normally on a controller: i.e: remove "change hotbar set" from R1 and either leave it blank or place mount chocobo or some other action on that button.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phafi Flailspike
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Can we get an alternate controller UI similar to that of FFXI or FFXIV 1.0 that involves scrolling across a 10slot bar and hitting up/down on the D-pad to change the bar, and L2/R2 activate two other hidden bars like ALT/CTRL macro bars in XI, leaving all targeting to left/right?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Phafi Flailspike
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    AND FINALLY FOR SOMETHING NON CONTROLLER RELATED:

Can there be a toggle feature to have the party list load from the bottom to top so it doesn't look out of place with a party of four if a player has their party list located on the bottom of the screen.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aqua Maku
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 57
    I add my vote to be bale to darken the log's back round. Right now it's very hard to read the text on it unless you angle the camera in the right way so something dark is behind the chat log.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Altanas Aidendale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    1. Can you let us set a stance permanently for companion and pets? At the moment it is tedious micromanaging stances which keep resetting during gameplay or when you resummon.

2. I find it a bit -clumsy- that quickpressing R1 changes to the pet crossbar. I would rather have the pet crossbar appear if you hold down L1+R1. L2+R2

3. We can move through crossbar sets quickpressing R1, and holding down R1 to choose a set; but I would like to quickpress L1 to move through crossbar sets in reverse order

4. I would like to macro pet abilities.

5. In addition to point (4) above, can we have "intelligent" crossbar slots if we place pet actions on our own crossbar/hotbar. Say I have Eos summoned and I have all 4 abilities on my crossbar, when I dismiss Eos and summon Selene those 4 slots should change to Selene's abilities. People may say you can just switch to the pet crossbar, but I like to condense things as much as possible so more time is spent using the actions than on fiddling with the controls. In the heat of the moment a clumsy erratic action can cause a wipe!
    (1)
    Last edited by Altanas; 11-02-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Claire Pendragon
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Naunet View Post
    Camate, can you please pass on my desperate pleas for the team to reconsider the importance of the chat background transparency slider? I don't think you realize how much physical distress the mostly transparent chat box is causing some of us. I can't read chat unless it's night time or I'm in a dark, shadowy cave. Brushing this off as non-important is extremely disheartening to those of us experiencing very real problems due to its design.
    They already said they were working on this.
    (0)
    CLAIRE PENDRAGON

Player
    Character
    Lilly Grace
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    It's hard to read through 1,100 post of request... But if it's not been said please:
    /readycheck
    /countdown

These cause no harm whatsoever to anyone and could only be a good thing. No one has any merit to say this would hinder thier game experience. 100% only good, please add it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seras Darksteele
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Goobbue Mount for Non-Legacy players

So, I know Yoshida has mentioned in at least one interview, that they are considering adding a Goobbue mount for non-legacy players, that is slightly different from the legacy version.

Let me just give my support to this idea. I would absolutely love to see a mount like this in ARR. I wasn't able to retrieve my legacy account for use in the new game, and so I am really missing my goobbue buddy.

If this could be implemented, whether it be paid or for anyone, I would be extremely excited to see this type of mount. I'm not entirely sure how to get the ball rolling on this, or if this is even the proper place for this suggestion, but let's try to get this noticed by the devs!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Altanas View Post
    3. We can move through crossbar sets quickpressing R1, and holding down R1 to choose a set; but I would like to quickpress L1 to move through crossbar sets in reverse order
    For the love of all that is holy, please implement this!! 八(^□^*)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Paige Mathews
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    not sure if these requests will get lost in here but here goes...

1. remove the ability to trade gil. maybe only allow gil to be passed to those that do melds for you but put a cap of 1000 per meld. (buh-bye gil sellers)
    2. cap the amount you can sell allagan tokens on MB to their actual value. (buh-bye gil sellers)
    3. randomize the location of farm-ables on the list that pops up. (ie. place shards in different slots when mining so those damn bots might get much more unsellable items while doing their crooked deeds)
    4. allow the option to remove R3/L3. too many titan runs where i would get too excited and hit them by mistake. if you ever have done this, then you know what happens
    5. ?maybe? disable the ability to sell shards on the MB, but instead allow them to be purchased through NPC's or trade in seals @ GC (yep, bots -_-)
    6. advertise server-first accomplishments by decorating areas in between holidays with the FC's symbols for all to see
    (1)

Page 110 of 230 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast