Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2295
    Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    One thing they should change is how the "target nearest" works on a gamepad. Currently it ALWAYS prioritizes firendly objects over enemy ones. It should follow the target filter instead: if your filter is set to "enemy", there is no reason to target some random party member or pet.

@synaesthetic: you should read the patch notes, some things you mention is already in, like debuffs on the left side, passive for fairy (and they actually remember it now) etc.
    (4)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
    One thing they should change is how the "target nearest" works on a gamepad. Currently it ALWAYS prioritizes firendly objects over enemy ones. It should follow the target filter instead: if your filter is set to "enemy", there is no reason to target some random party member or pet.
    When I set it to Enemy or Custom it does exactly as I tell it to - Prior to the fix they did yesterday it was actually a bug to continually target a minion on particular settings.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zohno Reecho
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    This might not be the right section but still game related.

The launcher errors. Please replace them with meaningful errors. I understand that they are mainly for debug/assistance purpose but at least add a description so that the user knows what's happening. People replacing files, reinstalling the game, formatting their PCs for an error that might just mean "overloaded server" is not nice.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hibachi Grill
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
    if your filter is set to "enemy", there is no reason to target some random party member or pet.
    I did just that and set my filter to enemy; however, I still target other player's summons & companions. If someone knows how to adjust the filter so it NEVER selects another player's summon or companion please share the information.

Thank you for your consideration.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pure-Wasabi; 10-18-2013 at 01:01 AM. Reason: typo

Player
    Character
    Loki Ragnarok
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Please add a bridge from the main continent to la noscea.

Add some supernatural disciples of the war classes/jobs like vampires and werewolves and succubus.

Make recipes for disciples of the land that can forge the hard mode primal weapons by fighting the regular primals multiple times for some of the ingredients.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hollow_Tears; 10-18-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Them Apples
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Can the list for turning in items for seals to your grand company either be expanded or split to where it it organized by item level from your inventory then by item level from your armoury chest? As it is currently it fills up quickly with the various af crafting gear so that nothing else can be loaded unless you put all that gear on a retainer.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Professor Dapperdon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Culling Order and SSD Inquiry

I'm not sure how this game is set up the way I think it is, but can the culling order be adressed so it goes boss>mobs>party>npc>others>pets>minions? I'm sick of disappearing behemoth/svara/odin, and only being able to heal (if i'm lucky) 1 or 2 party members in these fates.

It is of note that I'm playing on PS3, and my troubles will probably be remedied by the PS4 launch, but it's pretty unfair to those who may be playing on the PS3 for a while, as they don't get to experience some of the most epic endgame content.

Last, I'm not sure what you guys are allowed to say about this topic, due to your dealings with SEA, but would an SSD help with some of the FATE performance issues? I know the PS3 uses a sata1 controller, so one will get bottleknecked performance, but the stock 5200 HDD in the PS3 doesn't actually (as far as I'm aware) take full advantage of the sata1 anyway. Any insight would be appreciated.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Phoenix Sun
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Sorry if this was posted someplace in the last 100 pages, but has there already been a suggestion to change where the display item info window pops up when scrolling through items on the Auction house, material meld etc? It covers the item line list and is difficult to navigate. I have tried messing around on the hotbar UI, but I can't find any option that changes it. Does anyone know?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ptolemy Ura
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Cross posting, but it fits better here:

I think one of the biggest flaws in the Duty Finder right now is the lack of option to requeue with a good group. For example, if I've just gone through Wanderer's Palace with a great DF group, why don't we get the option to queue up Amdapor Keep right afterwards? Or if I just did Ifrit HM, but none of us got our weapon, why can't we just re-run it again? Or even if I got my weapon, why can't I say thanks by running it with the same group until we get more drops?

It seems like there are plenty of great, friendly players out there but the system isn't currently set up to reward those players by letting them continue playing together. This as well as allowing cross-server friend lists (and DF friend list integration) would go a long way to both improving the community and DF in general. Players would be encouraged to communicate and build camaraderie if the option to stay together for more than just the single dungeon/battle were available.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    When I set it to Enemy or Custom it does exactly as I tell it to - Prior to the fix they did yesterday it was actually a bug to continually target a minion on particular settings.
    it's not about the filter itself, the filters work fine now, so if you're pressing left/right on dpad and have it set to enemies, it does only cycle through enemies. Pressing your confirm button however, still targets the nearest friendly npc instead of the nearest enemy.
    (1)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast