Page 95 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nexai Mireu
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    As silly as it might seem I do wish they were capable of fixing the clipping issue involved with some hats. For example wearing a Vanya Hat and Stardust Rod. Perhaps a slight turn to the rod or something to that effect. I'm sure others might have other ideas on it. It's a minor thing, I'm just sad my hat gets cut through haha
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gerad Rabanastre
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Airship PVP battles. To start, I'm thinking just something that is staged mostly. But have more than 4v4. Make it 24v24 or something like that.

Add in NM that are not apart of FATES. And, add some story content with some type of exclusive guild/group which you can become a part of once you finish a crazy amount of requirements. Thinking like relic X 10, give players something to do. When you're apart of the group, allow them to access a special instanced area, kind of like the guild/group hub with lower teleportation fees or something.

That one was mutliple ideas together, but it seemed to flow.
    (1)
    "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Hello,

We understand that there have been quite a few requests to make other chat channels make sounds when you receive messages. The development team has already implemented this feature on the development server and it will be possible to set sounds for party, linkshell, and free company chat individually. You can even set separate sounds for different linkshells!

This feature is slated for implementation in patch 2.1.
    (84)
    Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Drax Quasar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hello,

We understand that there have been quite a few requests to make other chat channels make sounds when you receive messages. The development team has already implemented this feature on the development server and it will be possible to set sounds for party, linkshell, and free company chat individually. You can even set separate sounds for different linkshells!

Nice!!! This sounds cool!
    (0)

Character
    Khalus Akuhei
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hello,

Thats great and all I suppose, but when will you allow us an option to make the chat background solid black!? There are quite a few environments where the current transparent BG makes its very difficult to read the chat, forcing me to find a dark corner or shadow before I can read what's being said.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Fuz Rush
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalus View Post
    Thats great and all I suppose, but when will you allow us an option to make the chat background solid black!? There are quite a few environments where the current transparent BG makes its very difficult to read the chat, forcing me to find a dark corner or shadow before I can read what's being said.
    I think that GW2 system is amazing, for that.
    One click, solid black. Click again, completely transparent and lines disappear quite fast (so you get a cleaner and less clunky interface).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fhorte Dakwhil
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodieous View Post
    I'd like to summon minions in dungeons.

I understand this wouldn't be a top priority hotfix but it would be a nice for the sake of vanity. (:
    Id like to see the names Minion and Pet swapped. In FFXIV, our minions behave as pets do, and our pets behave as minions do.
    (2)
    Last edited by ForteXX; 10-11-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Character
    Khalus Akuhei
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuz View Post
    I think that GW2 system is amazing, for that.
    One click, solid black. Click again, completely transparent and lines disappear quite fast (so you get a cleaner and less clunky interface).
    Yeah I've been considering going back to GW2 for a few weeks/months{until 2.1}, so many quality of life features already there that we have to absurdly beg SE to implement here is ridiculous! lawl
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fuz Rush
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalus View Post
    Yeah I've been considering going back to GW2 for a few weeks/months{until 2.1}, so many quality of life features already there that we have to absurdly beg SE to implement here is ridiculous! lawl
    Yeah, most of the things in this list is just stuff you expect to find already in any new game which has evolved from 1999.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Matthew Stars
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Suggestion #2: Please add support for Microsoft's virtual key codes. I like to set the macro keys (G keys on Logitech/Razer/etc keyboards) to F13-F24 in order to have additional "real" keys. Unfortunately, FFXIV does not recognize them and prevents me from using them as hotkeys. World of Warcraft has been around since 2002 and supports these keys. Some keyboards natively have these keys, especially ones with a Mac layout.
    (1)
    Last edited by Critux; 10-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Page 95 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast