Page 71 of 230 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Loki Ragnarok
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Please allow characters to wear face gear when we have the body type equipment that says cannot equip head gear.

Please make it so we can summon the coeurl in battle with some type of meat that acts just like gyashl greens and a the coeurl should be just a tank type, and the unicorn should be summoned to but can only use healing type skills and some buffs.

Please give all classes a type of side quest that gives the player an ability to summon a pet like the carbuncle that is also usable in dungeons.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jack Burton
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    I started a thread like this on the Beta Forums. I really want to see this implemented. I had around 1 thousand views but I never received any type of response from the Forum Admin. I have pretty much given up at this point, specially when you take into consideration that on the PS3 game manual it shows the kb/mouse UI as being available and sadly that is not the case.
    (0)

Character
    Fluffy Meowington
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hey guys, just wanted to stop by to say, I was banned from the forums for 10 days, and now I'd have to go through about 35 pages or so to update the OP- that's not going to happen, sorry.
    Glad to see everyone is still posting suggestions to make this a better game, though. Keep it up!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aria Ardeo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 55
    Ok, I'm sorry if this has been suggested already but this thread is rather long and it seems like the right place to post as it has comments from community reps.

My suggestion is to give priority to player within the same server in the duty finder. Many times I've queued the duty finder as a dps, then another player comes by to queue the very same dungeon and I still have to wait almost an hour (my average is 45 minutes) to get set up with people that chances are I will never get to interact with again. If the party was a really good one then I lost that friend connection because we don't share the same server. If the duty finder gave priority to players within the same server first, then other servers later, the chances of engaging and fraternizing in-game should go higher.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Joy Faraday
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 43
    Please add more options to customize the interface. Its just way too bloated.

For example, the buff/debuff list in the party interface. An option to "show only my buffs" or "hide buffs/debuffs with long durations" would clean it up nicely. When you have scholar buffs, protects, stoneskin and two to three self buffs per player it just becomes a huge eyesore that blocks a good chunk of your screen.

Another one would be having your buff or debuffs always be shown first when you target someone. It's impossible to track your debuffs on fate monster, which is just silly as an arcanist.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Please allow us to see the belt graphics on our character. I was wearing a level 50 af monk pants along with the collisium top. My character looked weird without any kind of belt and I wished that the belt I was currently wearing would show. Can belt graphics please be added back again. Its frustrating that a major part of our equipment cant be shown. Also please add a cape slot to our equipment. I miss equiping capes like I did in FFXI.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fuz Rush
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    A barbershop.
    (3)

Happy Friday, everyone!

I have a message to share from User Interface lead Hiroshi Minagawa in regards to a minor UI addition, as well as an explanation about why features are added on a patch by patch basis instead of ahead of time when they are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi_Minagawa View Post
    In the latest developer's build of the game, we've implemented an "Unassigned" option to the list of commands available for L3/R3 (Left Stick/Right Stick). We'll be implementing this in patch 2.1, so please hang in there just a little while longer.

In Regards to Implementing Features Ahead of Patches

We've been searching for a method to release features like this (and the sort feature) as quickly as possible. However, because the official version of the game and the internal developer version have various differences, it would require individual checks and implementation on both versions to release specific features ahead of time.

As the number of features we implement ahead of time increase, there would consequently be an increase in the amount of time needed for checks as well as transplanting work to be done. Due to this, the number of features we can implement by the patch would be reduced.

With that said, we've opted to introduce features where the risk of implementation is realistically manageable and the effects of addressing it are high to be implemented ahead of time.

As a player myself, I understand your feelings when things are inconvenient, and I apologize for this.

The ability to turn off the Lock On feature has comparatively less related features associated with it than the item sort feature, and is a feature that would be easy to implement ahead of time. We'd like some time to looking into whether we should implement this ahead of time with other important features such as the pet and minion targeting adjustments and RMT blacklisting.
    (78)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Celetin Hinitin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    There really need to be a way to 'esc' dialouge options, rather than having to click all teh way to the end.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Tivonna Chasya
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I would love unassigned other buttons. I have been having to recalibrate my controller everytime I log in just so the left trigger isn't auto run and can be used as push to talk. It's annoying. unassigned for any key plz....L3 can be a little deadly for a push to talk mid battle interrupting spells and getting me killed.
    (6)

Page 71 of 230 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast