Player
    Character
    Ryndahr Duskmoon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I don't post here often, but here's my little throw-in here:

When you right-click > Display Set, the Gear Set Viewer comes up.

I think it would be easier if this window allowed you to change gear in here, and then have an update button on the bottom. That way, for example, if you get rid of a main weapon that you had and can't equip the gear set any more, you could just go in and replace the weapon and then update it. Not a major change, but just another little thing that could be added.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Chizirui Musubi
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    i wouldnt mind smaller ui size...even the "small" u got is still pretty big...maybe not for most, but i would appreciate it if u would consider it
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Luciano Bozzelli
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Has anyone asked about the FATE's? What they are doing to eliminate the lag that happens where you can't even see the mobs, until the FATE is almost over. Also, the players skill animations lag very hard in crowded FATE's where your man just slides about frozen while the GCD moves close to normal. A lot of people are having FATE issues, and I am worried about later dungeons are events with many players. Has anyone talked about this?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darsch Everheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenze View Post
    i dont like it. what if you haven't seen the cut scene before or want to watch it again? if they allow skipping then you'll inevitably have to "rush rush rush" types getting all pissy when you dont want to skip.. it just opens up more griefing opportunities
    and what happens when you skip the cut scene and the healer or tank doesnt and some yahoo dps gets agro.. guess what more dead dps. If you skip and others dont youll end up having to wait for them anyway.
    typically you are trapped in that nice circle while someone is watching a cut scene so you can not do anything until they are done.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darsch Everheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Avorniel View Post
    I hope this hasn't been asked for but if so please forgive me.

Would it be possible to have an anti-collision system for mobs,Items and characters ..it gets very unsettling when someone runs through you or when your crafting they sit on you and start to craft themselves even when there's load of space around,they just have to come and sit on you and then you have the summoning bell's or npc's that are popular you get the few who stand right on top of them and makes it very hard to target them.

Thanks

careful what you wish for, collision has been abused repeatedly in every game that has ever implemented it to block people out of areas completely.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Petra Lesrekta
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by celticprince View Post
    careful what you wish for, collision has been abused repeatedly in every game that has ever implemented it to block people out of areas completely.
    it really depends how big se make the block around the character,items.SOE introduced the anti-collision system into Everquest 2 about 2 years after launch and it worked very well and had been for 8 years when I was playing it.Like with anything it's down to how players use things and how the programming is done.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Green Green
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    Will there be hairdresser in the game - So we can customize hair sytle and colour ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Whoopie Pie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizurui View Post
    i wouldnt mind smaller ui size...even the "small" u got is still pretty big...maybe not for most, but i would appreciate it if u would consider it
    ^ This. So far it seems that the UI resolution is tied to the 3D environment. I would like the option for parameter bars that could be scaled down a bit like 1.0 (mainly the very long HP/MP bars and gauges), or resolution settings for the UI being seperate from the 3D.

For example, I'm comfortable reading the UI at 1366x768, but I'd like to see the environment in 1080, but I can't see as clearly when the UI is in 1080, certain items are too small for my nearsighted eyes.

On the subject of UI, would it be possible to *hide* certain aspects of the HUD layout mode, where there are about a dozen "hotbars" outlined on screen, as in, omit them entirely with a checkbox of some sort. I only use a gamepad and the cross hotbar, it's easier to move stuff around when I don't have a gazillion outlines to dig through. I always uncheck Show Gil, Inventory grid, hotbars 1 through 9, etc etc, even the exp bar and don't need to see them.
    (2)
    Last edited by Whoopie_Pie; 09-14-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Dayne Dastardly
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I want more space in Armoury Chest!! Too many Body pieces to manage. (A lot of these come from quest rewards)
    (2)
    Last edited by sirdayne; 09-14-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Player
    Character
    Altanas Aidendale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Can we have a toggle for the number next to the horizontal and vertical hotbars, seeing a big 1 - 10 is a massive eyesore.
    (5)

Page 62 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast