Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Green Green
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    Could developers look into Dungeon drop vs Crafting gear ? I think crafting should be as important as battle/magic classes.

Yet every chest in dungeon drop gear easily 100% drop rate. I got myself to 50, geared myself in dungeons and I didnt need to even look up for crafting gear. I liked the sandbox model in 1.00, where drop wasn't 100% and crafter got their oppurtunity.

This really bothers me.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Scrubbs Myzahne
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Just a few thoughts

Weather effects on the screen - I thought it would be cool if you had water drops / snow flakes show up on your screen during storms / blizzards. Could be an option to turn off for people who don't like extra cosmetics, or crafted goggles so you could see through it. I love the heat shimmer in the deserts and think there could be other effects.

Environmental slot on armor If you're going into a snowy area, you could affix furs to your armor (changing the cosmetic look as well) to get a +cold resist; same for desert / marsh areas with engineering / tinkered water systems / sealant systems, with resists to heat / water respectively.

Ticket system for player housing when it's done up like a shop - So I remember reading that we'd be able to open our player housing up like a shop for people to come visit and buy stuff from. I'm really hoping they'll allow mannequins to be created by carpenters or something so we can display the different armors we have for sale (or weapons, clothes, etc), but more than that, a system where people can submit a request to the crafter to have a piece (or set made) that would auto deliver it to them when finished. I know you can just go to the market boards and look, but for that immersion feeling, and to reward crafters who make good names for themselves, having a system that makes it easy to request from them would be cool.

I also hope there's an easy way to access the shops when housing is implemented. It's easy to go to the market boards and buy stuff, so I'm hoping a system where you can click on the retainer's name to visit the store will be put in.

Another small thing I thought about today while mining: Since a normal hit gives +5 gp and a miss gives none, would be nice if getting an HQ strike gave 10 gp

1: Make it so when you hit 20-25, as a part of your class quest you get a buff that you have to slot on your DoW / DoM class that raises the drop rate of crafting mats for that specific class from mobs that drop them by like 50-75%, or that buffs the amount dropped.

Working off this idea, they could make a trait that you can equip (or buff, whatever) on your combat class that makes node-type areas spawn (think story quests with the purple rings) that when you enter the area, it spawns mobs of the type you're looking for (sheep, mites, etc). They'd be all locked to you like duty quest stuff.

2: Introduce a Trapper class that is able to gather skins and hides and whatnot from Trapping nodes. I know this one would take more effort than the first, but it's still an idea
    (8)
    Last edited by Scrubbs; 09-14-2013 at 04:50 PM.
    War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    I asked this in the questions for the producer but guess it actually fits a bit better in here...

Quote Originally Posted by mbncd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin_Nombre View Post
    Can you change the rendering priority of mobs and players? Right now when many many players are in an area, mobs do not show up. If this was just graphical, it would be fine, but it's done such that our aoe spells do not hit them either. For instance, I will cast blizzard II when I know there are 5 mobs around me (if I change camera angle they show for a second), and none of them get hit. This is a serious problem because, among other things, it means that you do not get credit in fates.
    This question but also including NPC's. Many times I've waited for ages in town or at crowded camps for NPC's to appear, but everyone's grandmother and carbuncle has to load first.

Will we ever be able to set the order ourselves of what/who loads first between NPC's/items, monsters, party/friends/FC/LS/etc, other players, pets/minions/buddies/followers, etc?

Sorry Carby, you'd go to the bottom of my list...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Evangela Monterossa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

As this thread is a large compilation of various suggestions and responses from the development team, I wanted to stop in a let you know that we will be altering the appearance for a specific Lalafell hairstyle when wearing hats as shown below:

Currently (left image), the braids would not be shown when wearing a hat, but we will be changing it so they are displayed (right image), just how they are shown for a similar Miqo’te hairstyle when wearing a hat. This will be implemented in patch 2.1.
    Please fix these glitches too.

thanks.

(11)

Player
    Character
    Waliel Hla
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

As this thread is a large compilation of various suggestions and responses from the development team, I wanted to stop in a let you know that we will be altering the appearance for a specific Lalafell hairstyle when wearing hats as shown below:

Currently (left image), the braids would not be shown when wearing a hat, but we will be changing it so they are displayed (right image), just how they are shown for a similar Miqo’te hairstyle when wearing a hat. This will be implemented in patch 2.1.
    Any chance that those style of hats would not cut out Miqo'te ears? They just disappear when you equip the hat.

(5)

Yoshi-P is doing his best and is patching Endwalker. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Player
    Character
    Matyr Gustav
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51
    I would really like the option to use a mount while a companion is out. When you call your mount while the companion is out the companion should disappear then reappear when dismount much like the minions.

Without this feature using companions is very inconvenient.

I would really like if we can use our companions while queuing for a dungeon. The duty finder should know its not a real party member and just take in the human players.

Without this feature I will never use my companion since im always queuing for something and doing other tasks while waiting.
    (2)
    Last edited by Engineer; 09-14-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    My Hopes & Dreams for future Class/Job Implementation ----> http://imgur.com/a/fPpXO#0

SE Please Add Machinist As A Pet Job. Musketeer/Machinist = Puppetmaster With A Gun.

Player
    Character
    Matyr Gustav
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangela View Post
    Please fix these glitches too.

thanks.

Yes please.

I also noticed the black mages stardust rod goes through the af hat. Thats sooo wierd since its a set you would think se would look at these things. Ibe noticed the pointed shield goes through the hate as well.

Se all that needs to be done is to change the angle that the items rest the the players back.
    (2)
    My Hopes & Dreams for future Class/Job Implementation ----> http://imgur.com/a/fPpXO#0

SE Please Add Machinist As A Pet Job. Musketeer/Machinist = Puppetmaster With A Gun.

Player
    Character
    Haurchefant's Ghost
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 32
    I was going to play as a Hyur Highlander, but they have some silly graphical bugs on them.. These seem like they would be an easy fix, but who knows.

3/4 mouths on face 4 are always open, strange little visual bug:
    This mouth, the big lip one, is the only one not always opened

Others:

These hairstyles could use some altering, they kinda float off of the head.

Easier to notice in game, but I think it can still be seen well from these screen shots.

Also while we're at it, the hairs. Really messed up looking on a few of them:

(6)

Player
    Character
    Quiescent Symphony
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Would it be possible to adjust it so I can have my character equip weapons in the offhand/shield slot, and respectively vice versa for shields/offhand?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sirch Eldritch
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Not sure if this has been mentioned already since this thread has so many replies now but my issue is with the crafting UI.

If I'm crafting with only HQ materials it gets fairly annoying to have to pick the materials individually every damn time.
    Same thing if I want to use 1 or 2 HQ mats to up my chances, would be great if it remembered what I've previously used.

Not sure if this is an UI oversight or intentional to save using HQ by mistake but there's got to be a better way. Just make the HQ item text glow for example.

Edit: Found similar idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestrade View Post
    Add an option to set usage of HQ mats as persistent until I select another recipe.

I often end up with stacks of HQ mats from my gathering trips. I have to set all HQ mats manually per combine. This doesn't seem like a big deal until you have to click 3X ~200 extra times when crafting intermediate mats like ingots/rivets/etc. After a day of gathering and clicking(!) it gets tedious.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sirch; 09-14-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast