Player
    Character
    Jenii Tel
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 17

voiceovers

this may have been addressed already but all I really want is for them to add a lot more voiceovers
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vixani Xian
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 21

Need to be able to change the screen size on the Playstaion

For PlayStation users we need to be able to adjust the games screen size as the game does not allow you to move all aspects of the hud like the chat box. Currently my chat box and map are cut off just enough for it to be annoying. This can be fixed easily by allowing me to change where the screen border is in game. Most other PlayStation games allow you to do this.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Leonora Troia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRageDave View Post
    Not sure if already posted but I've been wanting this after making a macro recently.

-GCD and range indicator for Action based Macro's. Example: I have a macro like this-

/ac "Fight or Flight" <me>
    /ac "Fast Blade" <t>

If I use it and Fight or Flight is available, it casts that. If FoF is on CD, it uses Fast Blade. Unfortunately, there's no TP cost displayed since it's a macro, and when I use it for Fast Blade, that button doesn't show the rotation for the GCD. Be nice rather than just choosing from a list of pictures, if there was some macro line that would make the button mimic a skill.
    Try this:

/macroicon "Fast Blade"
    /ac "Fight or Flight" <me>
    /ac "Fast Blade" <t>
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aaros Lunos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixani View Post
    For PlayStation users we need to be able to adjust the games screen size as the game does not allow you to move all aspects of the hud like the chat box. Currently my chat box and map are cut off just enough for it to be annoying. This can be fixed easily by allowing me to change where the screen border is in game. Most other PlayStation games allow you to do this.
    You actually can move the chat box on the PS3 version. If you are having issues with the UI being cut off, make sure your TV isn't set to overscan.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayaminae Yirien
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Pretty sure it's been said, but it needs to be brought up again >.>

A way to kick people from the pt while in a dungeon.

Extremely bad healer but rest of the pt is good? Kick
    Whiny person etc? Kick
    Someone decides to afk after the first boss until the end of the dungeon? Kick
    Someone the same job as you, with better gear, lotting need on the items you actually need that they don't? Kick

This would save so much time than leaving and getting stuck in a queue again, if DD. Last night I had a pretty good pt for Ampador Keep, except our whm >.> She'd be nuking over curing, or standing still half the time. With me as pld, that's not fun to be fighting a boss / multiple mobs and be sitting at ~400 hp while whm does nothing lol Best part is, her excuse was something about the pt needing better gear, but it was really her lack of cures. I could understand if that was lvl 20 or so, but come on, it was lvl 50.

If there was a kick function in a dungeon, I could have easily booted her and got a better healer and actually cleared the dungeon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selyndria Evangeline
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannlore View Post
    I'll add one!

Allow purchase of single items from a stack of items in the market board. No... I don't want to buy 99 Crow feather lures, just.. one...
    This has to do entirely with how people are posting their items. I think people posting them don't realize they aren't one use items, honestly they probably shouldn't even stack but I believe one synth makes 3. I've sold several but I list them in singles.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wrecks Malleux
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Was going to make one of these myself, but you touch on a lot of things that I am hoping get changed up in a form of QoL update, but I also had a couple that I feel would be nice on the list:

GAMEPLAY:
    - Ability to mount or use chocobo porter with a companion out. For example with the chocobo. Have him despawn when we mount or get on the porter, and respawn when we dismount / arrive. Have the timer continue in the background so this can’t be abused to extend it’s timer....
    - I don’t care what is done with tab-targetting, but it’s god awful. I have no idea what the priority is but it never targets anything that is remotely centered on my screen, close, engaged, or anything. It seems completely random where it just whimsically targets stuff around you.
    - Just make it so that any form of communication with NPCs, be it quest turn in, dialog progression, vendors and such, can all be done while mounted. There is no reason this has to be disabled while on a mount. And give us an option to auto dismount when using abilities, or when clicking on an object such as an interactive for a quest.

CHAT:
    - Ability to SHIFT+SCROLL WHEEL to automatically jump to the top or bottom of the chat log.
    - Ability to move the chat box from within the UI unlock utility. I’d like to be able to move it around without having to shift in and out of that configuration mode.

MISC UI:
    - Better indicator for your buffs, or just outright ability to filter out all but your own applied buffs and debuffs.
    - Airship cutscenes -> extend this to the boats too.
    - Party options on right click menu when clicking on yours or party members name for leaving party, kicking, promoting and so on.
    - Allow us to keybind how we want. Currently things such as reply REQUIRE a keyboard modifier such as shift, or control. If I want reply to just be R, let me set it to just R.
    - UI Scaling. I’d like to be able to change the scale of UI elements. For example, make hot bars smaller, while leaving everything else the same. In the same screen where we can move UI elements, let us have a slider for scale. As well, while we’re in there, have a default for that element button. If I’d like to reset a single item, I’d like to be able to do so without resetting the whole UI.
    - I’d like to be able to remove the indicator number from hotbars.
    - Ability to link items to chat so that someone can click that link and see the item’s tooltip… same for spells and anything else that has a tooltip. Currently dropping an icon in the chat box just prints out the name of whatever you were dragging.
    - More useful information in stat tooltips. For example, I’d like to see when I hover over accuracy, what % the stat calculates to, or what % damage/enmity adds from strength.
    - Make the threat list not be almost completely useless for threat management. Right now our only indication is this red or yellow ball that says if we have threat or not. I’d like some type of bar that shows my threat relative to the next highest person (when I’m a tank). Or relative to the tank when I’m any other class.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Johnny Knives
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I agree with everything OP has up to this point here are a few of my own suggestions:

Add the option to remove the vision radius on the mini-map. For me anyways, it can be too bright and actually ends up covering certain map icons.

Add an option for gamepad users that allows them view ability information on the cross-hotbar by holding the button combination on the cross-hotbar, like when hovering over it with the mouse.
    Example: Bootshine is set to R2+circle. If I hold R2+circle for 1.5 seconds, I want to be able to see Bootshine's ability information instead of actually using the skill, in the same way hovering over the icon with the mouse pointer works.

Finally, Market boards. Grant the buyer the ability to select how many of an item they buy. Currently if you only need one item but a seller is only selling what you need in a stack of 99, you have to buy all 99 from him or none at all.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Olmfest Blureign
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 22

Armory Sort Capability

It would be nice if there were a means to sort a specific armory view (i.e. head, body, weapon, etc.) so it could be ordered by level, or job, or even just closing up the empty spaces would be helpful for identifying new drops in your inventory.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Speg Tackular
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I like it all...good list.
    (0)

Page 36 of 230 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast