Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ninki Lil'izi
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I'd also like more opportunities too fall off cliffs and too my death... Like that giant drop on the path into Gridania.. We should be able to fall off and die. And second the request for item previes before buying / crafting.

Personally, aesthetics will trump stats when it comes to gear choices everytime.

The targetting system for a pad is great... Perfect even... But I had to resort to google to learn how to actually use it properly... Maybe this information could be obviously presented somewhere, as would likely remedy most peoples gripes about targetting... The way I'm using it now, I didn't even realise possible till stumbling upon the info on a randomly obscure site somewhere.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sorik Dakentre
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Text bubbles cause a lot more stress compared to logs. Unfortunately, we currently have no plans to implement this feature because of the impact on the hardware.
    When they say, "impact on the hardware" they are referring to the increased strain on there servers, correct? If its not server side, this needs to be talked about more.
    (0)

Hello everyone!

We've been sending all your requests to the development team, and I'd like to respond to what we can at the moment.

-Allow users to input text in the chatbox for items and map markers that others can click and view.
    The development team definitely understands the need for this and is currently looking into implementing this.

-Add a single click way to add the maximum amount of an item for vendors, banks, etc. rather than manually typing the exact number.
    The team is currently looking into making this process easier.

We'll continue to provide responses as we get them!
    (86)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Roric Tyrefell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I guess I'll take a moment to suggest:

- Highlight currently useable crafting recipes in the crafting log. So we don't have to click through each and every one until we find something we can make.
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Kalyna Sunstrider
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 42
    Auto log off after a period of being idle. With a countdown confirmation to auto log out.
    It doesn't exist. It's existed in most MMO's since 2000.

In addition, why is there no queue to log in? Why is it a crap shoot of who gets in with a lucky timing click? Shouldn't there be a lineup of when people tried to log in and whoever tried earlier should be allowed priority. These things seem pretty standard and logical, yet they're missing.

There are thousands of people literally just afk for hours, I myself have done so, simply because I'm afraid that If I come back an hour later from my errand, that I won't be able to log back in cause of 1017.

It's gotten to the point where I might as well just leave my character in game permanently. Why not? My comp is powerful enough that I can just alt tab and do other things. Instead of being able to play a game when I want to, I have to sit here writing on the forums. I think many others are already doing this as I've seen people who haven't moved in *hours*. This is only compounding the problem of server congestion, and why it seems things have gotten worse even though SE has been "expanding" service.
    (35)

Player

Allow us to manually edit what the quest tracker shows by adding a "Track" Column to the quest journal with checkboxes.

Also add the ability to automatically set them as "Do not track."
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Xahjk Vajrakalaya
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I think it would be Nice to have a FATE log or somthing of the sort, that lets us keep track of what FATE's we have completed and what rewards it gave us.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Rhenha Mhakaracca
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    I'd like to be able to macro summon skills to replace the relevant pet attacks in my hotbars and immediately give the "Steady" order, so to that end I have a few requests regarding /command functionality:
    • The ability to assign a macro to a hotbar through a text command, such as /chotbar set 96 1 RAR to place my #96 macro into the slot.
    • The ability to assign pet actions in the same manner.
    • The ability to execute pet commands either through /ac or a /pet command.
    • The ability to edit cross hotbar filtering through a text command, such as /chotbar filter combat 3 off to filter out cross hotbar #3 with your weapon drawn.
    (1)
    Last edited by Phantasmid; 08-31-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    For the love of my inventory, please make the fisher's tacklebox part of the armoury board. I've got two entire pages worth of inventory taken up by bait.
    (41)

Player
    Character
    Rekuja Azalon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    give is coodown numbers on the ACTUAL hotbars, i can't believe this isn't implemented already.
    (8)

Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast