it may aready have been posted but i wanted to increase font size here:

Player
    Character
    Mito Mito
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Need cooldown numbers on buttons not just on tooltips.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Item comparison is still much to be desired, instead of a secondary window you just need to allow hover over tool tips to display the changes if you equip it in red or green.

Also why can you not try on multiple pieces of gear at one time ?

Also addons when are we getting them ?

Why is there not a better (auto) sort function for inventory also ?, surely PS4 and PC can handle that much extra over head, or at least give it to us as an option.

Please allow us to craft directly from the retainers inventory if we are within a city.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jinko; 03-06-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Loki Ragnarok
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    A suggestion for Blue Mage

Inorder to have a blue mage in the game and not a halfass one or never even getting a blue mage because of the sheer amount of their skills, you can limit the number of skills like what a level sync does when we use the duty finder even for the level 50 duty finder content because each job must have the same skill number.

Then since you SE like to reuse older content you can make it so that we can learn unique skills from each final boss in each dungeon that has a % chance for the blue mage to learn it but no more then 6 or so tries. Example 1-5 tries are up to rng if we learn it faster then someone who is not on the rng good side but on the 6th try we are guaranteed to learn it to limit the out rage that we have seen/read about the atma/dungeon drops.

We can also learn skills from boss fates and from specific regular monsters that have skills the blue mage can learn from, and yes even from coil/end game raids but these skills can be more like debuffs and not really usefull since there are a number of people who dont do them and these skills could be mainly for completionist or what not. Example take turn 2 of the first bcob Rot can be a 5% hp down and 15% strength down for 15 secs with a recast of 3 mins.

Now you can use this as a base/take ideas form it or just ignore it all together but i and among many others want to see blue mage come to final fantasy xiv.

PS. The one skill i would absolutely love to see for blue mage and for the laughs is sardine toss from the monster apkallu.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hollow_Tears; 03-12-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I'd like to see the time remaining before being able to harvest plants in the garden...
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Kyoko Kitasu
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Can we please stop scrolling when we teleport?

(2)

Player
    Character
    Lucille Wallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Is there a way we can make both achievements and titles account-wide instead?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eldon Pierce
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Can we not have to type our password and OTP every time we log in?

Not sure how Blizzard does it but with their launch you can go straight into the game just by pressing play - i.e. you only have to enter the password and OTP once when you first install then application.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Etoile Kallera
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Much like with changes such as sleep, and petrify, can we get a battle animation change for low HP? (Not to impede the character, just for visual purposes)

If it were up to me, I'd make it a transition of the neutral battle positoon, like sleep. Nothing like getting on the knees, but a change in expression, poise, and sway can show the character looking fatigued, yet still fighting.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    I've probably mentioned it before (I don't recall, this is an ooold and looong thread) but can our refusal to accept friend invitations please automatically decline them?

If we accidentally decline them, we can easily enough right click on their name in the chat box line that tells us we declined them and send them a friend request from there. I'm sure the accidental declines are far exceeded by the RMT abuse of the function though.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, can we please have our return point indicated on our teleport list, similar to our free and favourited teleport points? I've been playing on my alts a little and they have different return points depending on where they are in the story/levelling. Far too many times now I've accidentally paid to teleport only to realise later I could've just returned... Maybe a simple stylised house icon or a purple recolour of our current stars or something?

As a side note (not as important as my first 2 requests), bringing up a confirmation window (similar to when you have free tele tickets in your inventory while teleporting) when you select your return point in the teleport list to see if you'd like to use your free return instead would be nice. That could become a hassle to those who use one aetheryte a lot though.
    (2)

Page 222 of 230 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast