Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2295
    Player
    Character
    Nei Neo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Please link glamour/vanity to gear sets instead of gear pieces. I glamoured my Sum and Sch, but cant glamour Blm and Whm with the same equipment (i am using job AF for glamour). That way you can solve the problem of odin armor also. You can keep the restriction of glamouring only on equip of same or higher item level. That way i could also swap accuracy equip when needed whitout disrupting my vanity.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amardis Amariyo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    could we just get rid of cooldowns after switching classes ?

edit: and while we are talking switching classes
    let us join duty as archetype and allow us switch classes within said archetype, like:
    i join as dps and i can freely switch between any dps class which meets requirement for said duty, with no ability cooldowns ofc
    i want to kill trash as blm and then switch to something else for the bosses, i mean... am i not multiclass hero or what ?

and if some other archetype drops, let me switch to said archetype, like:
    tank drops before last boss > i switch from dps to tank and we finish it with 3 ppl or wait for 4th dps
    (3)
    Last edited by Geobryn; 09-09-2014 at 04:42 AM.

Player
    Character
    Auric Cadogan
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    1) Allow us to quick-synth 1star recipes - Crafting is ever-evolving and becoming deeper and deeper. 1star recipes are a joke for most crafters anymore but the materials are needed in big quantities for many higher crafts.

2) Allow us to hold onto multiple treasure maps - Please remove the unique tag from maps and let us hold them in stacks. Unhidden Maps already have this functionality and I think the other maps should as well.

3) Give Frontline a daily roulette bonus - The que times are terrible. We need the que times to be fixed. This will greatly help that.
    (5)
    RSS - Now Recruiting!

Player
    Character
    Tauu Aori
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    An option to lock the map so it can't be selected or moved would be nice for controller users. Every time I enter a zone it's selected and I end up moving it when I'm trying to turn the camera.

EDIT: Either that or allowing the mini-map to be larger and zoomed out more would be nice as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tauu; 09-09-2014 at 05:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Enth Rax
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    1. Can we please be allowed to turn off Battle music?
    2. Can we please be allowed to turn off/adjust size and placement of pop-ups such as "FATE JOINED, FATE COMPLETED, QUEST ACCEPTED, COMMENCING DUTY, FULL PARTY, LIGHT PARTY"?
    3. Can we please be able to select 2 different color text for damage we inflict and damage we sustain? Example: You hit the Lost Lamb for 3 points of damage The Lost Lamb hits you for 3 points of damage
    4. Can we please have a text inventory option?
    5. Can we please be allowed to turn off glow effects on weapons/armor for self and others?
    (6)
    Last edited by Enthy; 09-09-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I'd like to see venture stacking/repeating. Say you complete one; it would immediately give you the option to repeat that venture or finish. If you repeat, you get your items and your retainer heads right back out to do it again...
    As there are other tasks that need to be addressed this is not something that we can do right away, but having an option in the retainer venture menu for repeating the last venture is a good idea and we will look into it.
    (36)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Apricoth Daenya
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Some of those things listed in the OP are some items that were running through my head the last few days. Thank you for the response Grek!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiriah Aishi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I'd like to see stuff stack itself when using sort.

For example, say I have 52 NQ linen cloth in one stack, and 15 NQ of the same in a second one, then sorting would put those two together, opening up an inventory space.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Bisera Cecilina
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 76
    Would it be possible to let us stack certain furnishings and possibly expand the furnishings that have things placed upon them?
    For example, put two storm storage boxes on top of another. Or put a storage box on a chair or two chairs, etc. things of that sort~
    (1)

Player
    Character
    State Alchemist
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 55
    THe fact that after 4 years ffxiv still isn't able to combine stacks of like items to capacity then use another inv slot for overflow saddens me.

Wait... let me guess...memory limitations? *cough*burntheps3*cough*
    (7)

Page 210 of 230 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast