Page 161 of 230 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2294
    Player
    Character
    Yami Kami
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlebeard View Post
    I'd like to see overflow Mythology converted into Philosophy. Seems to add insult to injury being capped in the first place only to watch hundreds of points go the way of the dodo on a weekly basis.
    They can add buffer that saves the extra myth u get but will only pool into ur currenct myth once a week
    (0)

Player
    Character
    U'lafihna Vashai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50

Remove & Explain Excessive Grand Company Penalty & Fee

As it stands, changing your grand company costs you 50,000gil after the 1st switch. This is a ridiculously exorbitant price for something so small as which grand company you collect credits for. Furthermore, not only is the price stupidly high but you are never told how much it will cost until it is too late.

Sure, the NPC tells you there will be "a fee." How silly of me to think Square Enix could be reasonable for once and charge something acceptable like 1-2K gil. 50k is just an insult to players on top of the pointless arbitrary real life 30 day wait penalty. The only reason SE institutes these painful policies is

1. Force players to play (and PAY) longer for any action/goal they wish to work for using artificially extended wait times.
    2. Delete as much gil from players as possible.
    Stop trying to sugar coat how much you try to take advantage of users and just stop doing it! As players "We appreciate your understanding." and look forward to quality of life changes.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    PLEASE ADD A CONFIRMATION WINDOW TO THE BINDING COILS OF BAHAMUT when the party leader takes us in. I know this sound like a lot of work but please add one in, This needs/should have been in the game already.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Another thing Please remove the 2k Caps on Phil/Myth tomes (not the weekly cap on myth). Now with Duty Roulette I'm getting more Tomes than I know what to do with.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yami Kami
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkista View Post
    PLEASE ADD A CONFIRMATION WINDOW TO THE BINDING COILS OF BAHAMUT when the party leader takes us in. I know this sound like a lot of work but please add one in, This needs/should have been in the game already.
    since i cant start new thread can anyone tell developers to :

make Freecompany buffs all passive i know they are stingy and want to keep subs but to make us log everyday just to cast buffs
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepSheep View Post
    since i cant start new thread can anyone tell developers to :

make Freecompany buffs all passive i know they are stingy and want to keep subs but to make us log everyday just to cast buffs
    Can just leave a few more people in charge of Company Actions.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Limecat Indignatio
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Remove the quest turn-in level restrictions entirely. Or failing that, wasted quest exp on a capped class should be converted into extra gil/tomes/whatever.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zohno Reecho
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    please add a second page to the armoury chest and maybe 3 for rings since we use 2 of them for each job.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gahoo Yah
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Has it been suggested (here or elsewhere) that it would be nice to be able to have retainer be able to immediately sell stuff at the base NPC price (vs. AH listing)?

In other words, when I am looking to sell something in inventory, I can check the prior sales, but if they are low, and the item it worth a few gil, it would be great to be able to sell it for those few gil right then and there (via the retainer interface), vs. removing it from retainer inventory and then going to NPC and selling it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Harley Topper
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Link the show/hide headgear toggle to equipment sets. For example, if I choose to have it hidden on my lv 49 miner (because I hate how the mythril mesail makes me look like Bane), it will always be hidden whenever I switch to that equipment set, even if the equipment set I was switching from had the headgear visible.

Add an option to filter /tells. Friends List, Free Company, and the eight Linkshells could each be toggled for whether or not you wanted to be able to receive /tells from those people, and those options would be saved if you toggled an Anyone option (for times when you were recruiting a party, LS, or FC, or if you were a crafter and wanted people to be able to contact you for melds or synths). This would allow you to shield yourself from annoying RMT spam.
    (3)

Page 161 of 230 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast