Page 123 of 230 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2295
    Player
    Character
    Claire Pendragon
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyluv View Post
    Not sure if it has been mentioned, but..

Does anyone else have a hard time telling when a fish is on the line while relying on visual cues in stealth? I know there are audio cues as well, but personally I can't stand to fish without having something else to listen to.

Maybe add some form of action lines around the fishing rod? I don't know.
    Use a controller, it vibrates. (I go watch TV and hit the button when it vibrates.)
    (1)
    CLAIRE PENDRAGON

Player
    Character
    Kelvena Visralia
    World
    Belias
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 62
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Pendragon View Post
    Use a controller, it vibrates.
    *thumbs up*
    (0)
    Char Profile: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4512665/

Player
    Character
    Loki Ragnarok
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Please have somesort of Thanksgiving holiday event that gives a full body turkey costume.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kule Ito
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 75
    While fishing i'd like to see the code changed so if you catch a HQ fish which can be used to mooch, the anti RMT 'please move' message won't pop up directly after.

At the moment if the message pops up, your character puts away their rod and you lose out on the chance to mooch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Destinova Drakar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    I play a paladin and have a level 50 war. On the character screen can you add the block and parry rates and the % they will block and parry for?
    (0)
    Dont Forget 3 Oct 11 | Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Player
    Character
    Sedant Reaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I would like to see the ability to remove single materia from a piece of gear. For instance there is one single materia I regret sticking in my Vanya hat that I would love to get rid of, sadly I need to explode all the materia to make one change, I don't agree with this logic. If you could make it so that the goblin removes a single materia for a cost that would be great!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Phoenix Sun
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Tapas View Post
    When I log into my Inn Room and select the door and click the action key. Leave your Inn Room defaults to "No"

A minor quality of life issue but usually when you walk up to a door and click it... It's because you want to go through it! How about defaulting to yes! I can't think of any other reason to select and use an action on the door.
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of most things that default to no, I feel like the only exception is the item discard.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

Below is a follow-up comment from Hiroshi Minagawa regarding cross hotbar controls.
    EDIT:
    Cross Hotbar/Gamepad settings are in dire need of a setting to completely remove "lock-on" from the configuration entirely.

To disable the lock on feature from your gamepad settings simply do this:
    Go to-
    Menu>System>System Configuration>Gamepad settings>Gamepad customization-Calibration>Begin

once you get to the joy stick "L3" button simply press "Skip" and it removes the button completely from the option of doing any action.

Yay! and sorry Devs, perfect UI. I guess people just need to learn how to use it haha.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniolaut; 11-13-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dark Wind
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    When I blacklist someone, it would be great if the messages they've sent me are erased from the chat window when the blacklist takes effect.

I've got a separate window for tells, and it's annoying that even though I blacklist gil spammers, the messages they send won't go away from my screen, and my tells window ends up being more of a persisting gil selling advert.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Altanas Aidendale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Spell Speed / Skill Speed suggestion

Currently, many players choose not to boost spell/skill speed at the expense of other stats. Also, both traits are fundamentally flawed as the native resource (MP/TP) does not benefit in any way from the speed increase.

Therefore can you amend these attributes as follows:

1. Allow these attributes to increase the rate of MP/TP regen. This would increase the rate at which "ticks" occur.
    (1)

Page 123 of 230 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast