Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kazadora Do'urden
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 45
    Implement item comparison. It's in the Settings but it's not highlighted so that we can easily compare stats without backing in and out of the Armoury Inventory and our Character sheet.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Snow
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 87
    How about you guys make the PC version have all of the "memory/hardware limitations" features, just because the ps3 version can't handle it, doesn't mean everyone should suffer. Make graphics on standard = ps3 version and high/maximum = pc version only features, because most computers don't have the ps3 limitations.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    quality of life would be inventory AUTO-SORT, bring back the beta phase 3 journal quest tracking on/off switch, bring back selling from retainers like version 1.0 where you can sell a stack but let people buy in singles.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Trinitine Teppe
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 33
    A few things that I noticed that would make the world a little easier to maneuver,

1) Implement a possible function for a "Call to Arms", an example being, there may be a higher than normal/wanted queue for duty's, this may be partly due to system limitations now, but I would also wager a guess that it has a lot to do with the number of DPS Vs. Tank/Healer roles, to potentially alleviate some of the congestion you may offer a reward for those people who fill those roles, such as bonus gil or a high powered potion or even some random vanity items to coax people into wanting to fill those roles for people who are presently refraining from entering the duty finder due to not having any reason to repeat older dungeons.

2) Another thing I would like to see is a history function int he market place, last time I went through there I wasn't able to ID what of mine had actually sold and for how much... Unless I'm blind... (which is mostly true)
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kat Fuzzington
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 73
    Put a sign or text somewhere on all gear that are currently part of any equipment set. I'd like to turn some into materia / sell / throw away, but I can't remember what gear I might use on some job, and putting on all my gear sets, writing the gear names down, and then checking if there is anything left I'm not using is not fun.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Luna Noa
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Text bubbles cause a lot more stress compared to logs. Unfortunately, we currently have no plans to implement this feature because of the impact on the hardware.
    What do you mean by it impact on the hardware? What hardware? Even Ragnarok online 11 years old online game can have speech-bubbles. Today is year 2013, how can it be hard on the hardware? What hardware? My computer is super strong, maybe your server is too weak? Time to upgrade your server? If it impact on the PS3, please do not add text bubbles on the PS3 but please have it as an optional for PC and PS4.

Thank you!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Maki Amiyuki
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60
    I would like for the Confirm button on the gamepad to obey the target filter, or at least a setting for this. The current configuration requires me to take my thumb off the joystick all the time when trying to target something quickly.

Want to target a player that's standing either in front of or behind an NPC? Can't press Confirm!
    Want to target a friendly NPC behind a monster? Can't press Confirm!
    Want to target a monster behind a friendly NPC? Can't press Confirm!

Why can't this strictly follow the current target filter settings, closest to farthest, with everything having equal priority?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Virsol Winter
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 51

Accepting quests you cannot turn in

I've now completed a total of 3 quests that I could not turn in (yet) because my level was too low. Please do not allow me to start a quest I cannot complete. This is annoying as heck for OCD people like me.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Matu Cat
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 38
    I would like to be able to change the font size of dmg/healing numbers. Also better comparing of gear, like there is for dmg / armor but also for stats would be great
    (2)
    Last edited by matu; 08-30-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Warlyx Arada
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    let me see only MY DEBUFFS DOTS , in fates i can barerly see what dot is mine ....
    (2)

Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast