Page 109 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2294
    Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Dresden View Post
    Can I suggest that someone go through all the quest dialogue and fix the frequent use of the grammatically incorrect phrase "must needs"? I think the correct phrase in almost all of them is the infinitive "needs to", but not sure. It drives my slightly OCD mind nuts every time I see it.
    Must needs is actually correct. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de.../english/needs
    Not really used in modern English much, but there it is.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nova Dresden
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Must needs is actually correct. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de.../english/needs
    Not really used in modern English much, but there it is.
    Still doesn't sound right. One would assume current day vernacular would be the preferred choice. "Need to" or "needs to" sounds more correct even though the other is technically a correct, though archaic, English phrase.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Dresden View Post
    Still doesn't sound right. One would assume current day vernacular would be the preferred choice. "Need to" or "needs to" sounds more correct even though the other is technically a correct, though archaic, English phrase.
    If you notice, much of the language is archaic English. It's in many places. They chose it on purpose.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Baneus Prime
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 56
    Personally; I would like to be able to make the chat font smaller. Even with a 1980x1200 display, having 4 chat panes up the side of the screen takes up a lot of real estate at 12 point sizing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Ragnarok
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Please allow us to use certain pet commands like heel while mounted.
    (1)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hello!

As the gear designers know, Coliseum gear remains pretty popular. I wanted to know if there were plans on adding more sexy gear to the game maybe even to the endgame?

Allagan Bustiers, Subligars, Spike heeled boots? :3

(Allagan gear is awesome btw. I'm very impressed with the caster gear and the detail on the tank gear is amazing. Please pass on my happiness to them!)
    (2)

Greetings,

I've returned yet again to share a tiny tidbit of UI update goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi_Minagawa View Post
    Sometimes I accidentally target another character and press the confirm button twice which causes the submenu to open (the first option is to send the person a tell). This happens often when there are a lot of enemies around, so could you make it so only the square button or such opens the submenu?
    Yes.
    I'm predominantly a healer, and I also have had times where I mistarget party members.
    Especially if you accidentally hit "Send Tell" and enter the text entry mode in the chat box, it gets pretty rough.

If we can find some time for the lead to handle this request, it should be done relatively quickly, but there are a lot of enemies to defeat first (new features to be put in) we can’t tackle this just yet. However, we've added it to our task like for patch 2.1. fixes!
    (56)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Camate, can you please pass on my desperate pleas for the team to reconsider the importance of the chat background transparency slider? I don't think you realize how much physical distress the mostly transparent chat box is causing some of us. I can't read chat unless it's night time or I'm in a dark, shadowy cave. Brushing this off as non-important is extremely disheartening to those of us experiencing very real problems due to its design.
    (21)
    "Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunderstorm; and these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

Player
    Pizzeria Mafia New York Style Fuhgeddaboudit
    Character
    Phafi Flailspike
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    A few things. multiple posts, etc.

Can it be arranged so that the A/Cross button on a controller specifically adheres to target modes. i.e: party mode is set, player would not be able to target enemies or NPCs at all.
    (2)

Player
    Pizzeria Mafia New York Style Fuhgeddaboudit
    Character
    Phafi Flailspike
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Would it be possible to add a feature to disable R1/L1 target shifting on the controller scheme?
    (3)

Page 109 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast