Player
    Character
    Rand Al'thor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Dungeon Loot Tables

The starter dungeons (3) share the same loot tables. Is this the case for dungeons after these or does each dungeon have their own unique loot table.

Also, is there a notion of "chance of +x at hit" or a bonus outside of the primary stats? I can't imagine that end game gear is just more + MND or + VIT than their lower level counterparts.

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mad Hybrid
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Other dungeons have different items... Although LNC/DRG get screwed over later on for armor as they have to lot against mages and DDs for it... not the tanks though, they don't get to lot against the tanks for the equipment they can equip...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rand Al'thor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    So when you say other dungeons have different items, you're saying that outside of the starting dungeons, each dungeon has its own unique loot table?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xystel Unaki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Randalthor View Post
    So when you say other dungeons have different items, you're saying that outside of the starting dungeons, each dungeon has its own unique loot table?
    That is correct. Brayflox is the only dungeon that drops the green Cavalry, Infantry and Battlemage gear. The last boss of Temple of Qarn drops the first named weapons in the game for the classes available (Level 35). However the pink items sort of roll over between dungeons with a couple pieces being in one dungeon then another couple being in the next one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raegen Beaumont
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    you can use http://xivdb.com/ and under items, put the range from "starting" level of a dungeon i.e. Cutter's Cry 38 to the same level. then only show green (or pink) items. should give you at least the rare items obtainable from this dungeon. In my example it'll come up with a few body and hat pieces and some other armor.
    Other example Brayflox Lv32, will show you cavalry, battlemage and infantry stuff and the class rings.
    Sometimes you'll get a GC item in there but those are pretty obvious.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Aetherial gear is just pre-fixes of normal crafted gear so these will appear in all dungeon loot lists with similar level ranges.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elbereth Gilthoniel
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I had also some concerns about this. I play as Gladiator and doing my first 3 dungeons I realized that always the need button is greyed even on items that are perfectly fine for my class.
    Example: A chest Drops with +3 Vitality, +3 Strength, +2 Dexterity and +1 Determination

Lancer and Archer could need it but my need button was grey..as far as I understand
    Vitality increases my HP and HP regen
    Strength increases the damage I can mitigate through Blocks
    Dexterity increases the chance to evade and parry and block?
    Determination increases the heal I receive?

So, why I don't have rights to roll on this chest? This is not a qq post, I really want to understand where I am mistaken. I never been a ninja in an MMO but I would like to know why this item above was not for my class. Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maleck Cerberus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
    So, why I don't have rights to roll on this chest? This is not a qq post, I really want to understand where I am mistaken. I never been a ninja in an MMO but I would like to know why this item above was not for my class. Thanks
    If I were to guess its because it was a medium armor item instead of a heavy item. Sometimes items with good attributes will drop but will not have the appropriate armor level for a tank.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elbereth Gilthoniel
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagoua View Post
    If I were to guess its because it was a medium armor item instead of a heavy item. Sometimes items with good attributes will drop but will not have the appropriate armor level for a tank.
    thank you. This indeed may be the reason...Have not thought about it. From the other hand I read the tooltip of the item and try to figure out where is the Armor type (light, medium, heavy)..only way I can tell is from the icon
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rand Al'thor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Thanks guys for the responses!

Any word on whether end game gear has bonuses aside from the traditional stat increases?
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast