Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Saryn Aide
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I know I sound like a broken record, for I also posted this on the beta boards.
    what ever happen to the tokens we were promised? One of the huge things that drew me to this game was loot not based luck. I don't mind grinding for tokens. Not doing something over for random luck. I'm already annoyed seeing everyone in there nice looking armor and here I am in the goatskin(again).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Corey Dracovian
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Tokens or Tomes start kicking in around 40+ before that it seems to be random luck for items. However i feel there are plenty of drops to get so within 2 or 3 runs you should have some upgrades.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sith Ixion
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Do weapons drop in dungeons? I have yet to see one drop....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saryn Aide
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyDracovian View Post
    Tokens or Tomes start kicking in around 40+ before that it seems to be random luck for items. However i feel there are plenty of drops to get so within 2 or 3 runs you should have some upgrades.
    Thank you that does make me feel better. Lol did Sasha 8 times and got nothing, and i dont remember the rest. lost count. I have no luck
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
    thank you. This indeed may be the reason...Have not thought about it. From the other hand I read the tooltip of the item and try to figure out where is the Armor type (light, medium, heavy)..only way I can tell is from the icon
    It's because... There is no actual written distinction in-game between light, medium and heavy armor. We just ended up using those terms for armor that goes on ARC/PGL (light), LNC (medium) and MRD/GLA (heavy) since those are... Common terms
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corey Dracovian
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NyssaElf View Post
    Thank you that does make me feel better. Lol did Sasha 8 times and got nothing, and i dont remember the rest. lost count. I have no luck
    I know the feeling all too well from FFXI days. Keep at you will have better luck soon i'm sure of it. Plus a whole bunch of new gear choices at 20 and 30
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Talas Crimsonfang
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80

Cavalry Body

Can anyone confirm Cavalry Body drops from Brayflox's Longstop?

I've run Brayflox 30 times within 3 days and not a single Cavalry Cuirass dropped. Last item I need. I know in Beta I was able to get full gear but not sure if anything changed? Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Cavalry body definitely comes from the Longstop. I got it in my only run through the place (hilarious, I was running PGL, the MRD wanted nothing with that and left the dungeon before needing on it, so my single greed won )
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    ok I'm highly agitated by this. Today the tank got all the loot, including the pink items that were lootable by dragoon/lancer. Come on, what is with that? I couldn't need on any of them because it was greyed out but the tank was able to?

Aetherial Steel Scale Fingers - Armorer - Requires GLA, MRD, LNC, PLD, WAR, DRG
    Aetherial Toadskin Breeches - Leatherworker - Requires GLA, MRD, LNC, PLD, WAR, DRG

It should have nothing to do with whether the item is classified as heavy/medium etc, the fact is it was equipable by me should entitle me to rolling need also not just the tank, otherwise I'm gonna level a tank so I can ninja all the gear for my dragoon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inza Ichikawa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 53
    Check the armor rating on the piece of gear you are wearing vs. what you see dropped if it is greying out Need. I had this happen to me in Hali. I had the level 20 Aeth Iron Gauntlets drop but they didn't come up as need and the only reason I could see was the level 15 Plundered Gauntlets I had from Tam had a higher armor rating. The helm had the same issue. However all the other Aeth Iron pieces I got out of Hali were all higher armor rating then their Plundered counterparts.
    (0)

11. 09-20-2013 07:14 AM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast