Player
    Character
    Laurel Branch
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 4

Where is my digital standard edition registartion code it did launch today???

WHere is my code to register at mog station?

I got preorder a few days ago used it.

Never got another email today and it is almost 4pm est???

What is the deal I cannot find a straight answer on this mess of a forum.

I am not mad just want to know if there is a delay that I cannot find info to here as I see no direct news about it.

IF anyone knows can you point me to the posts that deal with this issue?

again I paid got charged and got no full game registration code just my pre-order early access code. I have a receipt for this game.

Do I need to open a ticket.

I bought through the SE digital store.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miau Miau
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    At least you can play the game while awaiting...i bought my game today on playstation store...and didn't receive any code and in mog station it says i don't have any service
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laurel Branch
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 4
    Quote Originally Posted by klaud_litah View Post
    At least you can play the game while awaiting...i bought my game today on playstation store...and didn't receive any code and in mog station it says i don't have any service
    Anyone have any real information or a solution to this?

Anyone else not recieve the appropriate email?

I can just get my money back but I would rather play.

And no I can't play except on JP server atm. I could care less and have patience. I am not bitching just trying to find an answer to know how to proceed.

Anyone?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    The email from Square-Enix went out around 12:00AM PDT. Check your spam folder; many people have reported it ending up in spam.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miau Miau
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by REDace0 View Post
    The email from Square-Enix went out around 12:00AM PDT. Check your spam folder; many people have reported it ending up in spam.
    i'm always checking and nothing... i'm angry i bought digital version on psn because here (in portugal) the game will be on stores on 30th august...and square didn't say nothing about this....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miss Kitty
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Don't worry you are not alone, I too have not received my email with the code... however I have not been charged yet for the game, so says my bank account and I am highly confused. I want to know if it has gone through when I first bough it since I am able to play and I have the pre-order stuff in game, but yet no charge on my card and no email from SE...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miau Miau
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatertots View Post
    Don't worry you are not alone, I too have not received my email with the code... however I have not been charged yet for the game, so says my bank account and I am highly confused. I want to know if it has gone through when I first bough it since I am able to play and I have the pre-order stuff in game, but yet no charge on my card and no email from SE...
    they should give us a refund and free game like they're doing in NA...i've been charged for my game...and sony support told me they can't do nothing about it...to resolve it with SE
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laurel Branch
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 4
    Quote Originally Posted by REDace0 View Post
    This was the correct answer and I thank you.

Not sure why I didn't do this or totally flaked and forgot to. Thank you for reminding me.

TO everyone else.

Go check you spam folder now if you have not mine was clearly in there on time this morning.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by klaud_litah View Post
    i'm always checking and nothing... i'm angry i bought digital version on psn because here (in portugal) the game will be on stores on 30th august...and square didn't say nothing about this....
    I thought if you bought it on PSN you didn't have to enter any codes. All you have to do is link the PSN account to the SE account. Maybe that was only concerning the Early Access codes.
    (0)