Player
    Character
    King Koopa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Second account...

I have the PC and ps3 version of game and want my wife to play with me. If I just buy the PC one can she log into the ps3 one also? Or do I need to buy both again if she wants to play on both??
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sonata Callisade
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    If you want a single account to be able to play on both PS3 and PC, you need to buy both copies. They are actually individual licenses this time, unlike FFXI.
    (0)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    You can only play on the platforms registered to your account. If you want to move back and forth between the ps3 and PC, you need to have copies of both versions on your account. If you don't mind you and your wife each always playing on a specific platform, you only need one of each- but if you both want to use both platforms, both accounts will need both versions attached.

In short, every account needs its own copies of the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsuginomai Hakuren
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Tell us of your progress.....from what I know you need seperate account....cost 20-26 dollars per month for 2 characters playing simultaneously.

Also your character settings DO NOT CARRY over between PS3 and PC!! Gonna be annoying to have no macro and empty hotbars!
    (0)
    Last edited by Lunar; 08-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.