Character
    Adomus Prime
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

My Feisty Little Chocobo

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem as me. Trying to get my battle chocobo and im doing the quest for it. The problem is whenever i try and turn in the gyshal greens, the NPC keeps asking for it and wont accept it. I remember picking one from the patch and turning it in, then him saying to buy some more, so i did, and now it seems like hes just glitched (been like this for 3 days). There are no gyshal greens in my special items inv. Is there a way to abandon the quest (ive tried)? Ive looked and found nothing on this.

Thanks for the help

-fuzz
    (1)
    #donteventrip

Player
    Character
    Magilou Mayvin
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I had a similar problem. I submitted a ticket about it, but nothing has been done yet. When I went to give the NPC the greens, I didn't notice my inventory was full. It told me "Companions Unlocked" or whatever across my screen, but the NPC claimed I never gave him the greens. I tried again but was unsuccessful because when it failed it took my greens away. I was no longer able to pick them up again. Even tried having a friend give me some to see if I could turn it in that way. That didn't work either. I don't know of a way to abandon the quest, so unfortunately until it's fixed I can't complete the quest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cadmus Wolfram
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    It's a bug that's related to having a full inventory while picking the greens. This is the wrong subforum to post in though, there's a thread up in In-Game Bugs.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Adomus Prime
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Wasnt reporting a bug. Already reported it as one, but was making sure that it wasnt just USER ERROR.

Thanks for trying to give that pro-tip though...

-fuzz
    (0)
    #donteventrip

Player
    Character
    Arcavius Darkfang
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yeah, I'm having the same issue.
    (0)