Player
    Character
    Wuzis I'am
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 22

Take back money from Square Enix

I cant connect, servers are full. I think it is against the law to take money and do not give promised services. Sqare Enix need to be reported to law institutions for cheating. Is there possible to take money back from Square Enix? Anyone have tried this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ideal Mindz
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 31
    I am really close to calling my credit card company, which does protect me in times like this....I pre ordered and I have played a max of 4 hours....4....
    (0)

Player
    Nope too busy playing the game and computer issues are not illegal
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by wuzis View Post
    I cant connect, servers are full. I think it is against the law to take money and do not give promised services. Sqare Enix need to be reported to law institutions for cheating. Is there possible to take money back from Square Enix? Anyone have tried this?
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/ru...seragreement_e section 5...You agreed to it.....Next time read before you blindly click and then want to cry about it......
    (1)

”Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”

Player
    Character
    Skrill Bosh
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Wow you have played for 4 hours and the game just released today.. id say thats pretty damn good. The way I see it game just dropped today. Anything before today was a gift for putting our money down early. And not to mention free 30 days so be greatful.
    (1)

6. 08-28-2013 04:04 AM

Player
    Character
    Lord Seregil
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by voidxxx View Post
    Wow you have played for 4 hours and the game just released today.. id say thats pretty damn good. The way I see it game just dropped today. Anything before today was a gift for putting our money down early. And not to mention free 30 days so be greatful.
    You better be careful, the high-horse that you pathetic white-knights keep riding in on is going to sprain an ankle under all the bullshit ignorance you keep bringing to these forums.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Skrill Bosh
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregil View Post
    You better be careful, the high-horse that you pathetic white-knights keep riding in on is going to sprain an ankle under all the bullshit ignorance you keep bringing to these forums.
    ill make sure im next to you when my horse falls over on to you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lord Seregil
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by voidxxx View Post
    ill make sure im next to you when my horse falls over on to you.
    The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Looks like it's on to step 2 for you. Congratulations.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Woobies Tigobits
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty07 View Post
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/ru...seragreement_e section 5...You agreed to it.....Next time read before you blindly click and then want to cry about it......
    Here is the section 5:

5. INTERRUPTION TO THE SERVICE

"From time to time, in order to provide our customers with the optimal gaming experience, it is necessary for SQUARE ENIX to conduct routine maintenance on the computers and/or servers that support the Game. During these times, access to the Game or support services may be interrupted. Access may also be temporarily suspended in whole or in part, without notice, due to emergency repairs, fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, governmental action or failure to act, the act of any civil or military authority, act of God, or by any other causes beyond SQUARE ENIX’s control, or any other reasons for which SQUARE ENIX, in its sole discretion, deems that temporary suspension is necessary. You acknowledge that disruptions of service may occur and waive any causes of action against SQUARE ENIX in any way arising from or related to any such disruptions of service."

Problem with pointing to this clause in the TOS is that 1.) the servers are not undergoing maintenance and 2.) the problem is not caused by something beyond their control. In a court of law, this clause is meaningless because their solution to the problem is to restrict some people's access in order to promote a better gaming experience for others.
    (3)
    I did not pay to WAIT to play the game. I paid to PLAY.

Player
    Character
    Skrill Bosh
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregil View Post
    The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Looks like it's on to step 2 for you. Congratulations.
    Do I get a cookie???? Please of please... I have no problem. Im playing the game and able to get on
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast