Character
    Lord Seregil
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by voidxxx View Post
    ... I have no problem. Im playing the game and able to get on
    Meanwhile, thousands of others -- and perhaps tens of thousands -- are told "sorry, world is full, try again later" with zero communication on whether, how, and when this issue will be resolved.

Only an idiot would believe this to be okay. Your high-horse will thank you to dismount and walk it for a while.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miau Miau
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    In my case i can't even log in...i purchased the game on psn (eu) but the game keeps tell me to buy the digital game or get a reedem key.....and square doesnt even aswer
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raih'a Entialpoh
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 19
    I'm not bitter, and I'm not truly angry... But the fact that I ran out and picked up my preorder today, after a 30 minute drive (I live in BFE), worked all fucking day thinking about the game, and then got home to be told the servers were fucking full kind of pisses me off. I mean, SWTOR didn't have this issue, neither did WoW at launch. It's a little ridiculous to ask anyone to pay a subscription or even to buy a game, and not be able to play it. I can promise that any XBOX or PS3 player that went to the store, bought a game, took it home, and then wasn't allowed to play it because of the GAME, would be PISSED. The people who are on are AFK 90% of the time, install an AFK timer, kick the assholes, and let those of us who have only a couple hours to play before they have to sleep for work actually enjoy the fucking game they PURCHASED.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rurushan Jijishan
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by voidxxx View Post
    Wow you have played for 4 hours and the game just released today.. id say thats pretty damn good. The way I see it game just dropped today. Anything before today was a gift for putting our money down early. And not to mention free 30 days so be greatful.
    You actually get suckered into the 'free' label, eh? You don't get a 'free' month with purchase, you get 'one month where you are not charged to continue playing the game'. You need to buy the game in the first place to GET that month.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miau Miau
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    i hope this day doesnt count as 30 "free days" because i bought the game on psn but in my square account doesn't appear any services
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobies View Post
    Here is the section 5:

5. INTERRUPTION TO THE SERVICE

"From time to time, in order to provide our customers with the optimal gaming experience, it is necessary for SQUARE ENIX to conduct routine maintenance on the computers and/or servers that support the Game. During these times, access to the Game or support services may be interrupted. Access may also be temporarily suspended in whole or in part, without notice, due to emergency repairs, fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, governmental action or failure to act, the act of any civil or military authority, act of God, or by any other causes beyond SQUARE ENIX’s control, or any other reasons for which SQUARE ENIX, in its sole discretion, deems that temporary suspension is necessary. You acknowledge that disruptions of service may occur and waive any causes of action against SQUARE ENIX in any way arising from or related to any such disruptions of service."

Problem with pointing to this clause in the TOS is that 1.) the servers are not undergoing maintenance and 2.) the problem is not caused by something beyond their control. In a court of law, this clause is meaningless because their solution to the problem is to restrict some people's access in order to promote a better gaming experience for others.
    Guess you can't read between the lines.....They can do what ever they when ever they want.....It doesn't bother me though....I play when I can and when I can't I find something else to do....I know they will get it all sorted out sooner or later...no need to become the typical american and start demanding free stuff with the I know my rights...Always seems a little excessive to me dunno just my 2 gil.
    (0)

”Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2