Player
    Character
    Nemein Greywolfe
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

lancer loot in dungeons

I just played 2 dungeons in a row the lvl 32 one, cant remember the name, but both times I couldn't need on any lancer loot and im a lancer ... its insane this glad/paladin stole all my dps gear, cause I couldn't need the dps gear but yet the TANK CAN, wtf how is this possible this has to be the worst bug ever
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tea Miko
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Personally, I wish they would change the reward system in the dungeon to where everyone got what was in the treasure chest. The reward can be random, that I don't care. I've gotten a couple things but my friend has also been SOL both dungeons we've done, mostly because we are both pugs and I end up with the higher roll.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhuarc Da'shain
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 35
    well if everyone one got loot then there would be no challenge in this game now would there and I feel ya, as a dragoon I loose all mail/plate just because of the tank. There are really high gear restrictions in this game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuraso Ryu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 10
    I contacted ingame a GM (well, submitted a ticket) to ask if it was intended, and I was told to come here and report it as a bug, good to see someone already did, just wanted to state that, so everyone knows, that probably, it'll be fixed soon (i think it was in beta 3, happened the same with war gear, couldn't be needed by some classes)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Greywolf Vanguard
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 24
    The drop rate is overall bad. I did 3 runs yesterday and everything but 1 item was pally gear. The whole party but the tank was left out...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gerkargeo Destin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    making sure this gets seen and addressed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Olclessiy Yolmathaer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I haven't found any magic gear yet and I've been doing dungeons all day! And when I do find some I have to pray I get it because there's 3 magic users in the dungeon. And I never do get it.
    (0)