Character
    Raybunny Paw
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 48

Grand Company lvl44 duty Dzemael Darkhold

Quest: "Shadows Uncats" lvl44 duty quest from Immortal Flame Grand Company

Problem: Duty wasn't accepted as finished after the completion of the lvl44 Dzemael Darkhold instance.

As you can see on the screenshot bellow, I got my first 50 Allagan Tomstone Phylosophy and the weird looking glasses from the last chest on DD confirming the completion of it. And of course I did have the quest asking me to go there.

Time to redo the dungeon since I still need exp and that the dungeon is really fun, its not a problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Michael Ferrari
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I'm having this same problem. I'm not able to turn this in at all and I'm Immortal Flames as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Michael Ferrari
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    By the way, I did abandon the quest after completing it and running it again, only for it to be not be completed as well. So, it didn't fix that problem at all. It still exists.

Let me know if you figure anything out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raybunny Paw
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 48
    I will redo the instance as soon as I get home. I will let you know what is the situation afterwards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jurondall Udara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 45

Same deal

I'm from Gridania and I am having the same exact issue. The NPC has the green icon above his head but when I complete the quest, it keeps making the noise and giving me the "QUEST COMPLETED" text on screen but does not award me any money or let me progress any further. I've reported the bug twice now and no reply.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Michael Ferrari
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Well, woke up today and it's still having this problem. Were any of y'all able to solve it in some kind of way?
    (0)

Hello there, folks! We appreciate you taking the time to report this error to us. However, there are still some details that we need to collect from you before we are able to investigate this properly. Please use the bug reporting template found Here, and make another post. Thank you!
    Additionally, what is the state of your inventories? There's been a bit of a struggle related to certain currencies and full inventories.
    (0)