Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tear Grant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    So I'm excitingly following this thread.
    How is turn 3 going? Almost got it? Progress? Wipefest? Impossible?

Really interesting to see how well the fastest FC in the world are doing in Binding Coil of Bahamut.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Endall Dioxin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alise View Post
    Question about "gear check".
    2. Do you think HM primals require full DL gear for tank or not? It seem to be a big different in tank with DL and without somehow as a healer, especially WAR.
    A Warrior can tank the first two primals just fine in dungeon gear, Garuda I\\'m sure could be solo tanked but it\\'s best to use two. Paladin\\'s definitely have an advantage main tanking as far as survivability is concerned, as far as I know I think my FC is one of the only ones (Non-Legacy) to have downed Titan with a Warrior (me :-P) solo tanking, I did have most of my Darklight, a Garuda weapon and some of the most epic healers I\\'ve ever ran with, and some really amazing DPS as well. I wouldn\\'t highly recommend Warrior tanking Titan though, at least not at Darklight iLvl; it turns an unforgiving fight into a really really unforgiving fight. Hopefully they give us warriors some love so I can continue to main tank content!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuni View Post
    So I'm excitingly following this thread.
    How is turn 3 going? Almost got it? Progress? Wipefest? Impossible?

Really interesting to see how well the fastest FC in the world are doing in Binding Coil of Bahamut.

We cleared Turn 3 last reset but were only able to put in a little bit of time on Turn 4 on Sunday. We recleared through Turn 3 yesterday and we'll be working on 4 for the rest of the week. We also have another group working on Turn 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Alise View Post
    Question about "gear check".

1. I think that coil of Bahamut require everybody to have full DL set and relic first?
    2. Do you think HM primals require full DL gear for tank or not? It seem to be a big different in tank with DL and without somehow as a healer, especially WAR.
    I agree with the sentiments from Endall and Eronn. You don't have to have full DL and relics to start Coil, but they certainly help, especially on the DPS and tanks. I offtanked Turn 1 with Garuda's Gaze, Thormoen's Purpose, heavy DL hands/legs, PLD AF body/head, and ilvl 52-55 accessories, but I'm sure my healers would have preferred it if I'd had better gear.

You should be fine through Titan (Hard) with a mix of ilvl 60 greens, DL purchased from philosophy, and ilvl 70 weapons, but having relic weapons on your DPS shortens the fight, which means less time for someone to make a mistake in a relatively execution-dependent fight.
    (2)
    Last edited by carraway; 09-04-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lagia Thermidor
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    This may seem like an odd question, but does binding coil still use the same Need/Greed/Pass system or can we change it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagia View Post
    This may seem like an odd question, but does binding coil still use the same Need/Greed/Pass system or can we change it?
    Yes, the same loot rolling system exists in Coil.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alise Reinhart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    @Endall, Carraway

Thank a lot for the answer, that is really helpful ^^

especially on the DPS and tanks.
    I play every class, so if it is the case that healer DL set is not as important, then I will focus on getting tank DL and Dps DL first. From what I notice myself with 40 MND higher than another healer with standard AF gear, it seem that my cure II doesn't do so much more either. But from what I see, again, that the tank with full DL seem to be much easier to cure than a tank with AF. (so that is bigger different compare to healer case). Now, I didn't know that DPS also has big different to have DL set, I guess I will need to get it down on my finding list too... I 'm going to need so much tome for these...
    (0)
    Last edited by Alise; 09-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tear Grant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by carraway View Post

We cleared Turn 3 last reset but were only able to put in a little bit of time on Turn 4 on Sunday. We recleared through Turn 3 yesterday and we'll be working on 4 for the rest of the week. We also have another group working on Turn 2.
    Thanks for replying. Great job on clearing turn 3.

When you get to Bahamut, please show us a screenshot or two of the battle arena and Bahamut
    Would appreciate it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Misaka Kitsunagi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

When you get to Bahamut, please show us a screenshot or two of the battle arena and Bahamut
    Would appreciate it.
    Who said anything about Bahamut?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ronberku Vantarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63

Would appreciate it.
    I'm pretty sure that Yoshi-p said that Bahamut himself is for a much later patch and that they'll simply add more Coil of bahamut related instances. Much like how crystal tower will work.
    (1)
    My gallery of regulart art and random drawings: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10502152/1/New%20sketchbook?h=7762c3

Player
    Character
    Kuro Kenshi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Cheers on all progress you made guys!
    I was already exited to see the raid content, but after reading I got even more exited.
    Man how I wish I was lvl 50 already, it's a good thing that the main story as well as exploring the world are so very awsome and rewarding in their own way.
    (1)

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast