Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
    Player
    Character
    Jari Isheal
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm pretty sure the stun for dreadknights is working as intended.
    If you don't down a Dreadknight, Twintania stuns the person until the NEXT Dreadknight comes out, which you must kill to release said person.

It happened to us many times before our kill and only happens when you let someone die to a dreadknight
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vale Veritas
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Meikka View Post
    If you don't down a Dreadknight, Twintania stuns the person until the NEXT Dreadknight comes out, which you must kill to release said person.

It happened to us many times before our kill and only happens when you let someone die to a dreadknight
    Sounds like you've never encountered the permastun, then. Rather than telling other people they're wrong, you should instead consider yourself lucky.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rusalka Camenae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Meikka View Post

try letting a person die and then kill the dread immediately after. When the next dread spawns, twin will stun a second person. The only way to undo the bug is to pray to the RNG gods that it picks the person that was perma stunned and it will let them out. If it doesn't then the person isn't ever getting out and if they end up dying to something she will continue to stun people as if the original dread is still alive.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yjrn Eruyt
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Finally we managed to beat her, god damn. Weekend!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Levi'tan Zeiju
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Oops posted twice.
    (0)
    Last edited by YunieAura; 11-19-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Levi'tan Zeiju
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Perma-stun bug happened several times to my group, 90% of time being on healer. Really disheartening when you have the greatest dps ever and you're more than on pace for the kill.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rusalka Camenae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by YunieAura View Post
    Perma-stun bug happened several times to my group, 90% of time being on healer. Really disheartening when you have the greatest dps ever and you're more than on pace for the kill.
    If your DPS is the best ever then they will be able to kill a dread every time before the targetted party member is killed, but I know what you mean. What our party does is uses the level 1 limit break to rush through that stage more quickly. It always ends up going up after the second dread dies, so I always wait for the twister that comes after it and then LB. The damage from it is enough to take our dreadknight count down by one from what it would be if we didn't use it. Another key is making sure people have buffs up, or off GCD abilities ready. Under the circumstance I don't get stunned on my monk I will use my off GCD abilities for the first dread, pop my buffs right before the second one spawns and time it so I can throw all of my DoTs on twin and immediately engage the dread, and then pop a strength potion for the third one with my off GCD abilities back up. Seeing the 4th one is a rarity with the LB pop but it can get a bit tricky with that one since it seems like everyone seems to run out of steam at that point. From there though, it is pretty much just smooth sailing, so saving your lb in the hopes you get a level 2 is honestly not worth it for me. I think we got another level 1 tonight during the final phase tonight but I feel like pushing twin through the twister phase more quickly is more beneficial than waiting for a level 2 and burning the easiest part of the fight faster.

That is just my experience with the fight at least, there may be people who have a more efficient way of doing it, but it is enough that we have gotten the win for 3 weeks so its good enough for me.
    (2)
    Last edited by Req; 11-19-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80