(0)

Player
    Character
    Niklaus Wolfenstein
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    Him something doesn't add up. Didn't Yoshi say "End game players have also encountered problems with the fifth turn of the Binding Coil of Bahamut. This issue was to be addressed with the patch on October 15, but unfortunately we've confirmed that the problem still persists. Please rest assured we are working diligently to resolve this issue so that players can resume play in this instance as soon as possible." So can be interpreted as there is a known issue...
    (2)

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashQQ View Post
    Likely just a cop out.

DD was just "fixed" even though it was "Working as intended".
    You seem to be confusing "fixed" with "modified." Also, working as intended just means that at that given point in time that's the behavior they wanted, but after seeing the effect it had on the game obviously they decided to modify it anyway.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Mordermi Auditore
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychologyPhD View Post
    Him something doesn't add up. Didn't Yoshi say "End game players have also encountered problems with the fifth turn of the Binding Coil of Bahamut. This issue was to be addressed with the patch on October 15, but unfortunately we've confirmed that the problem still persists. Please rest assured we are working diligently to resolve this issue so that players can resume play in this instance as soon as possible." So can be interpreted as there is a known issue...
    There is a known issue with the boss glitching, which is unrelated to what Camate is saying.

Edit: You're welcome, PsychologyPhD.
    (2)
    Last edited by Mordermi; 10-19-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Niklaus Wolfenstein
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordermi View Post
    There is a known issue with the boss glitching, which is unrelated to what Camate is saying.
    Ah okay, thanks for clarifying that.
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    So is anyone going to try that Voodoo strat XD

lol!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Robin Icebrand
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Y'know, I remember a topic about Turn 3 seeming odd to many people. Mayhap the solution lies there? Like, I'unno, run around the Turn three times doing /stretch after each lap and ending with a /congratulations to each member of your party. Then a Lalafell in a black cascadier uniform riding a unicorn will descend and tell you to go and obtain the Wheat Sword by slaying the Dutch Farmer primal. This will open up a quest whereupon you need to gather 999 Millioncorn among all 8 of you, and by offering it to the Botanist Guildmaster, she'll send you to the boss fight. Upon defeating the Dutch Farmer you will obtain the key item "Wheat Sword" which will inflict Pacification of Twintania, thereby stopping her from using any physical abilities. Voila, viola!!

And if that doesn't work you could always just keep trying?
    (7)
    Last edited by Mysteltain; 10-19-2013 at 05:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Avelle Asteria
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteltain View Post
    Y'know, I remember a topic about Turn 3 seeming odd to many people. Mayhap the solution lies there? Like, I'unno, run around the Turn three times doing /stretch after each lap and ending with a /congratulations to each member of your party. Then a Lalafell in a black cascadier uniform riding a unicorn will descend and tell you to go and obtain the Wheat Sword by slaying the Dutch Farmer primal. This will open up a quest whereupon you need to gather 999 Millioncorn among all 8 of you, and by offering it to the Botanist Guildmaster, she'll send you to the boss fight. Upon defeating the Dutch Farmer you will obtain the key item "Wheat Sword" which will inflict Pacification of Twintania, thereby stopping her from using any physical abilities. Viola!

And if that doesn't work you could always just keep trying?
    While this is funny and I like the post overall I believe the word you are looking for is Voila. Viola is an instrument. :P
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Infrared Laser
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 49
    So divebombs werent bugged.
    Twisters aren't bugged.

Anything else left to cry wolf about?
    (3)
    ty yoshi p

Player
    Character
    Narwhal Shadowsun
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvas View Post
    While this is funny and I like the post overall I believe the word you are looking for is Voila. Viola is an instrument. :P
    A damn fine instrument at that!
    (0)

Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast