Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lil Muffins
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    This game doesn't have a 'destroy the resistances' type thing, does it? By that I mean, as opposed to trying to Silence/Stun/etc, for 3 times before they become temporarily immune to it - that you have to use it a set amount of times until it does affect them.

Just a thought since I imagine the first thing someone would do when they see "Resisted!' is not use it again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enitzu Zen'yr
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Splice View Post
    Maybe a full burn party setup 1 tank max dps, max output gear swaps etc with potions?
    I don't see any way a single tank could survive with the bosses and all 3 adds. Death Sentence would eat them alive. Not to mention even if they did survive the start I am pretty sure you need 2 tanks to soak damage at the end. No DPS would survive a death sentence
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xilra Sis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Eh, the adds dont really hit that hard and death sentence isnt really a problem early on. I would be more concerned with a single tank tanking Asclepius + the 4 smaller adds than I would be the 3 scourges + Twintania
    (0)

End Game PvE Progression Company
    www.modifiedcompany.com

Player
    Character
    Zireael Stargaze
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Read somewhere that producer Yoshida was boasting that by patch 2.1 less than 100 people would beat Turn 5. Dismissing wins because 'you didn't do it like we planned it out!' and keeping instance locked for weeks so that no one can even try it out... We're not gonna win the bet like that...
    Reminds me of when people beat Absolute Virtue with DRK KC zerg and SE, instead on congratulating everyone, made AV immune to Souleater, 'cause ya did it wrong!

It's really not funny when the trick to winning is "get lucky not getting hit by instant death twenty times in a row".
    Between this attitude and rampant duping I feel quite demotivated about playing this game once you get your relic.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Road Von
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 62
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvatE View Post
    This game doesn't have a 'destroy the resistances' type thing, does it? By that I mean, as opposed to trying to Silence/Stun/etc, for 3 times before they become temporarily immune to it - that you have to use it a set amount of times until it does affect them.

Just a thought since I imagine the first thing someone would do when they see "Resisted!' is not use it again.
    Yes, there is diminishing returns in this game for everything except Silences.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rap Breon
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by vRoad View Post
    Yes, there is diminishing returns in this game for everything except Silences.
    I thought he meant interrupt armour; in which case this game hasn't presented a fight which does have it yet. So no, I don't think this game has one.

Edit: An example of interrupt armour would be; boss has 3 stacks of can't be stunned, every-time you stun him he loses a stack, after the 3rd stack is gone the next stun will apply the stun. The mechanic used in GW2 PvE (aka the biggest joke ever).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    End game players have also encountered problems with the fifth turn of the Binding Coil of Bahamut. This issue was to be addressed with the patch on October 15, but unfortunately we've confirmed that the problem still persists. Please rest assured we are working diligently to resolve this issue so that players can resume play in this instance as soon as possible.
    So people are right. Turn 5 is still bugged
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sheapy Exylius
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Requesting someone to fully gear themselves in Wind Res IV materia. Thx.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misaka Kitsunagi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnesium02 View Post
    So people are right. Turn 5 is still bugged
    He's more likely refering to the immobilization exploit, considering thats what the lodestone update is saying the reason its closed is.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tear Grant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Senzura View Post
    He's more likely refering to the immobilization exploit, considering thats what the lodestone update is saying the reason its closed is.
    This.

What Yoshi meant by "resume play" is that people can resume wiping on twisters.
    (2)

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast