Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lady Donatist
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    It is the same bug that was going on before with the rooting of Tania before any real mechanics begin. Therefore, im afraid Twister will not be addressed yet again. I dont understand the coding and why this happens under the circumstances but it seems like a pretty simple fix imo. I dont really wanna give away on these forums what causes the bug but its easily repeatable but should be an even easier fix. :/
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuni View Post
    Is this legit or just made up?

Source : http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...killed/ccs9fke
    I'm stabbing my voodoo doll as much as I can. Let me know if anything changes.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tear Grant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    ^ Still doesn't explain the Twister mechanic. It doesn't even do damage, just kills you. At least Odin's skill did 99999 damage.
    Well it kinda does, the person said with little to no stacks of Waxen Flesh on Twintania, the Twister will actually do damage. But yeah, from my understanding, FC are already doing that so they would had figured out the twisters if that was true.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alkimi Asura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    My impression is they just didn't test their fix properly. After 5 seconds of initiating the original bug they saw Twintania was still 'attacking' and said "Yep! That's fixed!" and called it a day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ono Lock
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I doubt it. They're just trying to fix the exploit people were using to kill her before.
    I'm sure they managed to adjust the glitch a little and still get it to work, hence why SE is taking it down again.

Is this legit or just made up?

Source : http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...killed/ccs9fke
    I will laugh if people go and try this...whenever she does come back up. The fireball/waxen flash shit has nothing to do with her twisters though. Plenty of people did the rez strat only soaking with one person, and this has nothing to do with twisters.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ono Lock
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Well it kinda does, the person said with little to no stacks of Waxen Flesh on Twintania, the Twister will actually do damage. But yeah, from my understanding, FC are already doing that so they would had figured out the twisters if that was true.
    Nope, soaking with 1 person does nothing from keeping the twisters from gibbing you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Horg H'rolden
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatist View Post
    It is the same bug that was going on before with the rooting of Tania before any real mechanics begin. Therefore, im afraid Twister will not be addressed yet again. I dont understand the coding and why this happens under the circumstances but it seems like a pretty simple fix imo. I dont really wanna give away on these forums what causes the bug but its easily repeatable but should be an even easier fix. :/
    If target.disconnected = true then autoattack(noabilities,standandtakeit,bugout) EndIf

^^ I could be a SE Developer!!!!!! Bow before my mighty AI logic!
    (0)

http://www.resonatefc.com

Player
    Character
    Tachi Grace
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    What about a burn strategy where you skip the phase? Is there any way to ramp up dps on her to skip this phase or come close with LB etc? Maybe a full burn party setup 1 tank max dps, max output gear swaps etc with potions? Can anyone comment on HP% when twister start, possibly end. Has anyone theory crafted how much HP twin has and how much theoretical dmg it would take to kill or bypass phases.

Since we can map out dps so easily I figure someone has to have done video of the fight and figured out these basic parts first. I'm on Turn 5 but only have a few days inside so not at twister yet myself.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zinovia Siderius
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    The secret is in Turn 3 guys!
    Come now, everyone knows that "The secret is in the tree at the dead end".
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Veurr Vonhealinsmiten
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I don't really understand how the few addons that out for this (boss percent/ parser) work. But my limited understanding is that they some how read the game files to predict/update an indicator. Does Twitania have to target you to cast twister? If so would it be possible find the boss targeting part of the game files and create an early warning addon for her target changes?

Would that violate the terms of services, I mean you wouldn't be changing the game files just reading them. Maybe it wouldn't even work. But I remember using similar addons in other games.
    (0)

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast