Player
    Character
    Pellegri Testament
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    Actually no. New primal, extreme mode, new raid and new hard content only for LVL 50, + I mean, hardmode treasure hunting people. HARDMODE TREASURE HUNTING. Doesn't it sound already fantastic ?

Otherwise, I have a question regardin melee dps, do I need 470+ acc for turn 4 and 500 for turn 5 ?
    It's 472 the whole way through.
    (0)

Thank you !
    (0)

Also remember that a principle of computer science will most definitely apply here: One group (or even several) simply eventually completing the encounter will NOT provide definitive proof that it is not broken. It must be globally and consistently repeatable for all inputs. (which still does not prove bug-free or unbroken in a scientific sense, but hopefully you understand the correlation)
    There were some boss raids like that in previous mmos, notably age of conan and his bat of nergaal, where like let's say, not more than ~100 people were able to kill it. Simply because it was really weird tact wise (ADS and his rot is simply a redo of, but on less people) and totally unforgiving. Fully functionnal, not bugged, not broken but simply not accessible either.

And what to say about Yog Sothoth that maybe like, 3 raids completed, worldwide xD. Never get nerfed either, fully functionnal, but just THAT hard. If the main issue of Twintania is simply a positionning update server side, it does indeed suck big time tho :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Sygmaelle; 10-08-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Xilra Sis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    There were some boss raids like that in previous mmos, notably age of conan and his bat of nergaal, where like let's say, not more than ~100 people were able to kill it. Simply because it was really weird tact wise (ADS and his rot is simply a redo of, but on less people) and totally unforgiving. Fully functionnal, not bugged, not broken but simply not accessible either.

And what to say about Yog Sothoth that maybe like, 3 raids completed, worldwide xD. Never get nerfed either, fully functionnal, but just THAT hard. If the main issue of Twintania is simply a positionning update server side, it does indeed suck big time tho :/
    To be fair, the number of people playing AoC at that point was probably less than 100. Not the biggest sample of talented players to choose from.

But I understand where you are coming from. Pretty sure (again, unless there is some hidden obscure mechanic) that it is bugged.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chance Skeleton
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 34
    Yo, someone answer this for me. Can I join Turn 2 if I haven't beaten Turn 1 yet?

And if I beat Turn 1, I can't do it again until reset?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pellegri Testament
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceSkeleton View Post
    Yo, someone answer this for me. Can I join Turn 2 if I haven't beaten Turn 1 yet?

You can join a turn 2 group if you haven't done turn 1, however you cannot go back and do turn 1 until reset, just joining the group for turn 2 will lock you out of turn 1 if you go in the instance. Also yes if you beat turn 1 you cannot do it again till the next week, coil resets the same time myth cap does.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laela Prismriver
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51

1) You can join Turn 2 if your party leader is at least at that point. Once you join a run at Turn 2, you won't be able to backtrack to Turn 1 for the rest of the week.
    2) Yes, and reset is every Monday at 8AM PST (JP Tuesday 0:00AM)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chance Skeleton
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 34
    So the people jumping into Turn 2 lose out on the Turn 1 loot if they join a T2 party? That sounds like ass.

EDIT: Another questions: if I beat Turn 1 in group A and my friend beats Turn 1 in group B, can me and my friend do Turn 2 together?
    (1)
    Last edited by ChanceSkeleton; 10-08-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Xilra Sis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    So the people jumping into Turn 2 lose out on the Turn 1 loot if they join a T2 party? That sounds like ass.

EDIT: Another questions: if I beat Turn 1 in group A and my friend beats Turn 1 in group B, can me and my friend do Turn 2 together?
    Yes on both accounts.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sparda Amon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    If it was not for the possibility of FCs selling Coil runs I would have wanted for S-E to let us do any turn we want without a reward if we have already completed turn 2 for example. Like today we have to postpone our Coil farm until tomorrow due to one member being stuck at work. It sucks but I guess it is better than watching people run around in Coil drops + AF1.

Edit: Already bad enough that I keep seeing people with Relic and full AF 1 gear + lvl 30 white accessories. Takes the entire meaning of accomplishing anything

Edit2: b4 any smart*** tells me real accomplishment = RL education/work/life, FYI I'm an Electrical Engineer, married and have 2 monkeys (kids)
    (1)
    Last edited by NeoAmon; 10-08-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast